3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Replication 09.12.21 10:55 pm

Quiet (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

del
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 09.12.21

ThePATR1K
Saves Snake and just leaves. Nechigo she doesn't die.

Y
Yoshemitsu 09.12.21

ThePATR1K
Dies, as there is a third pair of English parasites in her and saving Snake she activates them, answering the helicopter pilot.

R
Roman Pivovarov 09.12.21

Yoshemitsu
In the same place, a person seems to have to talk for a certain time so that they develop, and not just say a couple of phrases, or am I mistaken?

A
Apokalipsis113 09.12.21

Leaves and should not die, because to activate you need to speak the language, and not a little bit to send the helicopter into the storm on the radio. Well, as studies have shown, parasites mutate, and from a bulldozer - that is, it is not yet clear to the end what language they will react to. According to this, there are 2 options: either to be silent at all or treatment, which seems to be infertile - and, it seems to me, this is exactly the point.

M
MishaSuharev 09.12.21

Moron. Spoilers should be used to mark such questions !!!

T
Thoothless 09.12.21

So it seems possible to return it, only I myself have not reached this. And so she just leaves beautifully. It leaves beautifully and sadly ...

Y
Yoshemitsu 09.12.21

WitcherPlayer You
can only return it with a mod.
ThePATR1K is a
Doctor-Doctor, but by activating them, she becomes a peddler, which in fact means that the Shard would have won. Another thing is that parasites in the human body, after activation and infection, feed on the alveoli, after which the person dies. But Quet's lungs are practically destroyed and she breathes through the skin, so how parasites will behave in her body is not entirely clear. Most likely, without harm to her health, she turns into a walking biological weapon.

T
Thoothless 09.12.21

Yoshemitsu
Doesn't roll a butterfly on the logo?

Y
Yoshemitsu 09.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Never tried it. Some say that it was a bug that was fixed, others that some missions will not open due to which 100% passage will become unavailable. I returned it to myself with a mod, but then I regretted it, because it will become impossible to get rid of it a second time. Yes, and Huey will be back as a bonus ...

T
Thoothless 09.12.21

Yoshemitsu
I'll get there - I'll try.