3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
witus74 09.12.21 10:55 pm

Season_Pass (Anno 2205)

Who knows when he will appear, I can not find information anywhere. Although you can download the Golden Edishen pirate with Season_Pass from the torrents, as I understand it, the DLC itself has not yet been released, but only for the time being a pre-order. We are talking about DLC T undra and Obita.
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrew154 09.12.21

witus74,
this DLC Season Pass has been on sale for a long time, in kill software the price is 19 euros, in the incentive 1299 rubles
Anno 2205 Gold Edition + Season Pass is worth 2490 with kopecks

w
witus74 09.12.21

Yes, I already bought it, now I'm waiting. And the answer to my question was found in the topic Corp. Headquarters. In short, you have to wait for him. When released ?

a
andrew154 09.12.21

is it necessary at all ?? meaning in it? if the tundra already exists, did you extract oil? If yes. then this is the tundra, at the expense of the orbit, then it is also utter nonsense, there is no sense from this station, they write differently on the network, someone writes that next year, the developers are still generally silent, but kill the software in the achievements, there is-unlock for glasses, in general, to be honest, I don’t know any sensible information