3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Kravchuk 09.12.21 10:55 pm

Power lines. (Anno 2205)

Guys, tell me please. I built a thermonuclear reactor, improved both ports, the task is completed, but the electricity is not transmitted. I can't figure out how to set it up.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedOwl 09.12.21

Kirill Kravchuk
You choose a "new trade route" and there will be such a large icon with a lightning bolt.

K
Kirill Kravchuk 09.12.21

RedOwl
I don’t have it, in the temperate zone and the arctic section it’s also not.

Y
Youxyxol 09.12.21

Kirill Kravchuk
Try to complete the plot task, then it seems like it will be.

K
Kirill Kravchuk 09.12.21

Everything, problem solved, it was necessary to pass the next task. Everything works now

K
Kirill Kravchuk 09.12.21

Vychuchol
You are right

a
andrew154 09.12.21

Guys, the question is off topic, did anyone get to the construction of the headquarters ?? it looks like the mission is not possible to pass, since for the passage you need to activate the modules in the juple, tried to build the left module, did not work ... have any ideas how to get through ??

R
RedOwl 09.12.21

andrew154
We need to reach the number of investors as much as 150k snouts. Then the opportunity will open up to build a headquarters.

a
andrew154 09.12.21

damn it, I've already built the headquarters !! but the problem is that it is impossible to complete this mission !! need to build 5 modules !! that is, you can only build 4 modules, and the 5th module must be activated in yuplei .... without this, the mission cannot be completed !!!

S
Spartanez_86 09.12.21

andrew154
In general, any 5 modules and modules, if you look closely, are needed for customization, and that's all, you can leave a blunder, or you can build something suitable, for that there are 30 modules. This mission will be completed and it will be the last.

R
RedOwl 09.12.21

andrew154
Well, you have one closed, I look, but the others are open.

a
andrew154 09.12.21

RedOwl. that's exactly what is closed, and it is written that you need to unlock it in yupley ..... the price is 20U points,
to be honest, I expected more from the game, there is no free mode ... well, you have to cook fashion ..

Y
Youxyxol 09.12.21

andrew154
I advise you to read the description of the assignment carefully. Build ANY corporation headquarters module 4/5. You are looking for a problem where it does not exist. Everything goes quietly.

S
Setesh 09.12.21

it is a pity that after the construction of the headquarters and 5 modules, the game, in principle, ends ((

a
andrew154 09.12.21

Vychuchol.,
5 module is needed to get an achievement in uplay, although it doesn't matter already, it unlocked it, but pumping ships is generally useless, pumped all ships to level 25, it seems to be written that pumping is maximum, but nevertheless there are also improvement buttons , but so far inaccessible, and the levels go further, by the way, at the expense of the combat system, it looks like either a jamb, or the developers have not fully thought of everything, since there is no logical conclusion, the combat system seems to be generally endless,

Setesh, why does it end ?? but what about the DLC Season Pass? although there are only 2 new regions added, tundra and a station, this pleasure costs 19 euros, or 1299 r in incentive