3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sandugo 09.12.21 10:55 pm

Characters involved in the defense of Kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon, comrades! I propose to fix the topic. In it, indicate who / where you can find for the defense of Kaer Morhen.
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Selezen 09.12.21

Leto, Tris, Keira, Zoltan I don’t remember a few more, but I know that much more can be done.

M
MalluM 09.12.21

Son or daughter of Crash (depending on the result of the quarter for the king of the north), Myshovur, Roche, Lambert.
Dijkstra refused. There is still a certain thief, but I even stuck with him.

This is in addition to the previous post,

D
Destroyer_26 09.12.21

Dijkstra refuses in any case? I understand that it will not be possible to return his treasury, or is it still possible?

X
X_ray_83 09.12.21

Destroyer_26
There you can find out that the treasure is in the bank (at Menge's) and the key, respectively, and that's it! But with Menge there is definitely a fork where Triss kills him ... I xs how to do it

N
Nighthawkreal 09.12.21

Whigi always dies?

M
Maks42 09.12.21

roma1397
And what needs to be done. what would Leto take part in (in which square is he or where does he appear at all)? I didn’t see him in the game at all)))
And so I collected Tris, Keira, Zoltan, Myshovur, Roche, Bianca, the son of Crack (and a couple more fighters with him). well, the witchers, of course.

R
Roman Selezen 09.12.21

Maks42
SpoylerLeto personal quest gives to the estate Redorant something like that, and you will send to Grandma exterminate ghosts ..
Something like this

P
Purgesha 09.12.21

NightHawkreal
in the defense of Kaer Morhen or are you talking about the cage? if about a cage, then there is a key in the giant's chest ...

N
Nighthawkreal 09.12.21

In defense, of course, with the giant, I protected him.

a
arinr 09.12.21

Also interesting, does Vigi die for everyone while defending KM?

N
Nighthawkreal 09.12.21

X_ray_83
It is necessary to say all the time what to put on Triss the witcher, that he only wants money and does not ask about the treasury. But a fight is more fun, especially a scene in an abandoned house.

P
Phoniandflore 09.12.21

Geralt, Vesemir, Eskel, Lambert, Keira, Roche, Bianca, Zoltan, Myshovur, Triss, Yenifer, Leto, Ciri.

W
WarMachine2 09.12.21

You can sacrifice Lambert in the battle for the courtyard of the fortress, stupidly stepping aside) Then there will already be two to be buried.