3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Grishman 09.12.21 11:05 pm

She's not free-play (Overwatch)

She's not free-to-play is it true?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
AktirifPG 09.12.21

truth

T
TimKar 09.12.21

Truth

S
Solstice 09.12.21

True, but 3200 rubles for pre-ordering the game is too much.

z
zagruzon 09.12.21

Solstice
pre-order is always more expensive, but it's all about extra buns and early access, if your wallet is too thin for this, it's your own fault

J
JUnnAmmED 09.12.21

zagruzon
If your wallet is too thin for this, it is your own fault.
That is, the fact that I live in Russia already makes me guilty?

M
Mahagovka 09.12.21

Solstice
2k costs, 3.5k it with buns !!
people, I have a question, if I pre-order, they will give me a beta immediately or not?

z
zagruzon 09.12.21

JUnnAmmED
that is, in Russia, you mean there are no ways to fill your wallet? the country is of course moronic, but such is our fate, such is our randomly chosen place of residence

z
zagruzon 09.12.21

Mahagovka
horseradish

A
Alxmo 09.12.21

JUnnAmmED
That is, the fact that in the rest of the world of the game is even more expensive, does not bother you? In Russia, of course, not the most, but pretty low prices for games in comparison with the same Europe, and the same consoles, so put up with it and relax, I used to have 100 rubles for a game in 2005, but I don't yell at every step about prices

J
JUnnAmmED 09.12.21

Alxmo
Do not bother, salaries there are several times higher and there are no sharp jumps. For example, salaries in Verkhoyansk, Moscow and Berlin differ significantly (I think, it is not necessary to say where more).

C
Crolleg 09.12.21

Alxmo
That is, the fact that in the rest of the world of the game is even more expensive, does not bother you?
It is rather confusing here that, unlike other games, the price for this is the same as in the rest of the world. Just like with an elite.

A
Alxmo 09.12.21

JUnnAmmED
Farrneel
Well then someone guessed that with our problems, dollar jumps, etc. prices can be increased

M
Mishp 09.12.21

no thanks already, better Folich 4 buy!

o
omgWTFxD 09.12.21

Mishp
folich tomorrow, and OW in half a year. where is the connection. Although if you buy every two years, then ok

A
Astarosh 09.12.21

JUnnAmmED
These are all excuses))

M
Mercurionio 09.12.21

omgWTFxD
Link in value for money. If you really want this kind of tinsel, then compare the amount of content X-com 2 (which is in the incentive in Belarus, where our prices are higher than yours, costs $ 30). They come out at approximately the same time. The price is clearly different, X-com 2 is cheaper. But he can tighten the clock on the overdof, different gameplay, there is a plot, there is a network game. And here is a jester, which differs from others like themselves only by the name of the developer and the graphic component. Although she did not go far from TF2. Well, yes, obviously the cost is adequate, not overpriced, and in general, Blizzard in a company with Activision did NOT get drunk. If you make a b2p model, then you need to set a normal price, having previously monitored the market. If they want to enter a store, then let them first attract people, and then they will milk, and not vice versa.
And for the bad ones, about local prices: $ 40 in Germany and $ 40 in Russia (I'm not talking about other CIS countries) - these are two different things. You would, in order to have an idea, at least find out what the paying capacity of the population is.

o
omgWTFxD 09.12.21

Mercurionio
by :) I'm against the fact that the game is expensive, and so on) I'm from Ukraine and the prices are like yours. I just didn’t see it and I don’t see the connection now, so I wrote. One game is coming out this year, another next