3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoronkovSergey_96 09.12.21 11:05 pm

Sinister 2

On August 20, the premiere of the film Sinister 2 took place. The film itself is reminiscent of this sequel to the film Sinister (2012).
The plot of this part tells the story of a young sheriff, who decided to continue the investigation of the mysterious murders that were described in the first part of the film. During the investigation, he meets his family, twins and their mother. This family fled from the abuse of a cruel father. But all of them face a terrible danger, the merciless demon Bagul.
Have you watched the movie, what are your impressions, did you lay bricks or fell asleep in the middle of the movie?
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 09.12.21

The first movie was mega boring. All the worst (and in general, not very scary) was shown in the trailer.
Therefore, the second part is not only not waiting, but even after the release I will not download rip.

X
XBoy360 09.12.21

Alexey Corp.
I also liked the first part. Hawke looked unusual in the film. Such a leisurely tape, albeit the ending ... weird. But "Deliver us from the evil one" - his new film, somehow has not been inserted. Even if exile under The Doors looked cool in the finale.