3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima nigay 09.12.21 11:05 pm

How to pass the location \ "Sniper junction \" (This War of Mine)

tried to pass and could not, who knows how?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser-e-zha 09.12.21

The sniper is in the hotel (in the background). On the way, there are shelters in the form of broken equipment, behind the shelters you need to stop before the expected shot.
Spoiler There seem to be three such points - one of them is a man by the fire. By the way, if you help him (having run to the building, going down to the basement and then into the sewer in order to open the door from the other side), he will give jewelry.

V
Vitaly Zloy 09.12.21

Well . I would start with Persian - Boris-17 slots do not need to be taken. as well as the "emaciated" or "very tired" of the Persians. especially if they don't run too fast. The first time you need to take 2 hacksaws. and it seems that 1 master key or a pry bar will come in handy.
When meeting a wounded man. it is not necessary to climb down. just listen to it a little bit. and run to open the sewer door. Run is ahead of him. to make it move faster.
You need to run the loka stasis after the shot - that's enough. and you can get a "present" from a sniper only by Boris - even a healthy one does not have time. but you have to run right after the shot. and with a 2nd click - just run. the sniper shoots down the creeps easily.
In general, on the first run I stay until the morning - I saw through both gratings and pull the swag down. in one pile. But by the morning it is advisable to pack the desired swag into a backpack - otherwise the Persian will return with all sorts of nonsense of little use.
By the way . I ALWAYS returned the Persians, though later. but alive and with that swag. what was with them.

B
Buarez 09.12.21

Ser-e-zha by the
way, if you can't save a man in the square and return another day, the man will already be dead

A
Anton Garagaty 09.12.21

Buarez
and how to save him?

S
Ser-e-zha 09.12.21

You don't need to save him, you need to help by opening the door to the sewer from the back side.

D
Dmitry Dubsky 09.12.21

It is best to go after Pavlo. I did that. By the way, can you kill a sniper? Find him?

S
Ser-e-zha 09.12.21

There is no sniper as such. There are just like shots from the back (background) view in certain places (script). At least that's how it was when I played v1.1.3 (update 5).