3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mehabr 09.12.21 11:05 pm

Mouse acceleration (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

I have problems with the mouse, at some moments it seems that the mouse has acceleration turned on, you seem to want to turn 90 degrees, twist, but it turns out that you turned 180. The same garbage was with Call of Duty Ghost. I play with the Logitech G700s wireless mouse. I crawled all the settings, turned off acceleration everywhere - it did not help. I plugged in an old wired mouse, the glitch was almost gone. A question for those who have glitches with a mouse - do you have a wireless mouse or a regular one, do I want to understand this or not?

PS (solution):
"By the way, I solved the problem - everything turned out to be in a proprietary utility from Logitech, you should close it and the mouse works well, no accelerations ..."
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mysteri0 09.12.21

I have the usual and same problem.
Mouse A4tech Bloody V7MA Activated

p
paaavvel 09.12.21

I was helped by completely disconnecting the gamepad from the computer.

w
wouwouwou 09.12.21

I have a wired one. Also such a glitch ((

a
afellay0803 09.12.21

who has an nvidia card, remove the drivers and download this version of the GeForce 340.52. I fixed the mouse, but the game slows down on these woods

w
wouwouwou 09.12.21

I'll try to put the previous firewood (lags started just after installing 344.60).

P
Passing by 09.12.21

These are all NVIDIA intrigues) the mouse was specially cut in the wood, now we are waiting for the announcement of new - high-precision mice from NVIDIA based on Tegra processors)

w
wouwouwou 09.12.21

I pass by
Not otherwise!
How then to explain that after the firewood rolled back to 344.48, the mouse began to behave normally!

Anyone who has such a problem put 344.48.

ZS:
Or is there still a problem in Shadow play: when I turn it off, the friezes disappear.

m
mr.Vitaly 09.12.21

The same problem was in Ghost, but there it was solved by lowering the priority to the middle level. I have not seen this in this series and did not notice it on new drivers. This game is already running with medium priority, but try setting it below average in the processes.

M
Mysteri0 09.12.21

Reducing the mouse frequency from 1000Hz to 125Hz helped me

q
quicklyez 09.12.21

Mysteri0
The mouse behaves horribly at this frequency. Is there no other way to solve the problem?

s
sektor102 09.12.21

Same problem, razer deathadder mouse, the same fucking acceleration spoils the whole experience. Now I'm trying to roll back firewood.

B
Brock samson 09.12.21

1st launch, the game was normal, the mouse was not buggy) the next day after the computer was rebooted, the mouse began to drive in the game lol fun) and how to play now xD

M
Mehabr 09.12.21

By the way, I solved the problem - everything turned out to be in a proprietary utility from Logitech, it is worth closing it and the mouse works well, no accelerations ...

U
U-rock 09.12.21

Are there any other solutions to the problem with the mouse? I have this problem in all codes, but AW works best (now it costs win10) and GOST and MV3 horror of mouse lag, even on high, even at low settings .. high fps and the mouse lags. Already tried and
lower the priority of the process
to reduce the frequency of polling the mouse to
remove the firewood on the mouse
in the windowed mode turned on .. a little better, but there is still a problem .. It
remains to
try Night Register in the "Launch parameters" -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd.
uninstalling the driver and downloading the GeForce 340.52 version will suddenly help.

PS Even recently, people do not even have a PC in the cartoon on a PC at least in AW, even in Gosts, it was necessary to download MV3 .. if there are more glitches to remove ..