3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
melvinov 09.12.21 11:05 pm

Steam Achievements (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Actually, I went through more than half of the game (completing all the available additional quests on the map), received only 1 story achievement, which is given right at the very beginning of "Obey me", and this is how it cut off ... I read the conditions for obtaining achievements in incentives ... under the terms of already 20 pieces I should have received achievements ... but no ... even the achievement is given for one execution of the "quest-vendetta" ... I completed it 20 times ... and nothing ... or there are achievements like "Legend About the shadow Start creating the legend of Aharn's dagger by completing one of its tasks ... completed half of these tasks for each weapon and .... it is still displayed as not completed and only 1 initial achievement hangs and almost 60% of the game has been completed. .. What could it be?
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kserg91 09.12.21

melvinov
If you used the cheats, you could ban avivki and then you won't open a single look, they don't burn red if you want it

m
melvinov 09.12.21

There was no smell of cheats, but I solved the problem in a different way ... somewhere yesterday I read that Fraps was blocking the Steam overlay (and indeed it was impossible to call Steam in the game), in general, I turned off Fraps and started playing the game again just in case .. and lo and behold, achievements woke up and began to be counted, though somehow strange, after exiting the game, they began to pour in on the right in the corner, well, at least something:
Spoiler