3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Akishin 09.12.21 11:05 pm

What is the optimal game setting for the i3 2120? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

the optimal game setting for the i3 2120
who will tell you which settings are better to play so that the illegal and the picture is less
if that here is my computer
intel core i3 2120 3.30Ghz gtx 750 ti 2 giga 8 ram

who will tell
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 09.12.21

Vadim Akishin
Medium

V
Vadim Akishin 09.12.21

miha890
skin pliz settings screenshot

R
Roy jons 09.12.21

Vadim Akishin,
I didn't even pump this feces and I won't, I just saw on the forum that for i3 you need to set medium settings because even on top-end computers if you set everything to ultra, it lags and fps sags so you need to set it as I read medium settings so that everything is normal fps slackening went on without

V
Vadim Akishin 09.12.21

--Jack - Bauer - what are the
settings
for my repack

V
Vadim Akishin 09.12.21

here are the settings how to set to play comfortably

R
Roy jons 09.12.21

Vadim Akishin lags
with such settings ?? try to put everything to a minimum

V
Vadim Akishin 09.12.21

miha890
just ask what settings to set so that the game is illegal and playable

R
Roy jons 09.12.21

Try to put Vadim Akishin on the minimum. try to put HBAO + instead of FXAA

V
Vadim Akishin 09.12.21

HBAO + no

M
MKUltra 09.12.21

The game eats 8 gigs of video memory and lags even at 980, thanks to the hands-on developers and testers.
On an outdated dual-core processor and 750, at best, it will be possible to play at minimums. Put everything to a minimum and gradually increase the settings, and you will find the optimal settings.

miha890
instead of FXAA, try to put HBAO +
Well, it's kind of like a little different options. How can the lighting method replace the anti-aliasing method? And fxaa does not greatly affect the FPS.

g
guitarshred 09.12.21

King of the World, were
you not mistaken by chance? Maybe 8 gigs of RAM?

M
MKUltra 09.12.21

guitarshred
8 gigs of video, and if not, then another 12 plus gigs of RAM. Proof http://www.techpowerup.com/mobile/217308/black-ops-iii-12-gb-ram-and-gtx-980-ti-not-enough.html

d
deorro 09.12.21

King of the World
This is nonsense, the game is demanding only on RAM, I have a GTX970 and I don't have any lags in the game even at ultra settings, I monitored how the video card and percent and RAM are loaded, so if you reduce the graphics settings, the game requires less video memory , so is the operative. At ultra settings in the videos, the game consumed a max of 12.5GB of RAM, and at a minimum of 8-9GB of RAM and 3GB of video memory, you would read less nonsense on the forum and watch it yourself.

Vadim Akishin
I would advise you to remove anti-aliasing altogether, set the screen resolution to a comfortable one and then try to reduce the parameters in the graphics settings!

M
Maxis1977 09.12.21

put everything low