3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slowery 09.12.21 11:05 pm

RAM Eating Simulator 2015 (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

I went into the game, played for 30 minutes, the system reported that there is not enough memory, we continue to play, the system again reported yes, there is not enough memory, I will open such a dike a dispatcher, and then ... 10 gigs ... 10 his mother out of my 12 gigs is eating this game! 111 Kaaaaaarl
11 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 09.12.21

When I downloaded it on Steam, it already loaded the network and disk almost 100%. And after installation, such an infection, it also managed to sag on my 980th ... Yes, trearchs again could not be optimized.

Аlex_Pro 09.12.21

walitor
Yes, everything is on the ultra, except that I did not set the increased resolution. I don’t remember exactly, but it seems there were drawdowns.

K
Kryogen 09.12.21

As if after the open beta someone was expecting some miracles from this shit, 50% of the incentive reviews are negative, wait for a couple of patches.

Аlex_Pro 09.12.21

Kryogen
The funny thing is that everything worked perfectly for me during the beta. On the basis of this, I thought that everything would be ok by the release ... I was wrong.

K
Konstantin Fillipov 09.12.21

guys, the grafon is not very different from armored warfare, but for some reason the first one goes medium high and everything is smooth, and this makes you lose heart and remove it

E
EvilShark 09.12.21

Konstantin Fillipov
You're drunk hike, look at the textures! There were no such clear textures in more than one code.

P
Postals 09.12.21

1700 MB eats operatives personally from me (only 8 GB)

S
Shkapcheg 09.12.21

even if my computer got sick from this masterpiece, the game was eating almost 11 GB, Windows was sad and offered to close it as soon as possible in order to avoid data loss

V
ValG 09.12.21

This is a bug. Try running the game with Application Manager. Already on the introductory video, the game eats up 8 gigs.

R
RAZIEL_ 09.12.21

It all starts with 3 GB of RAM, after five minutes of the game it is already 9 GB and does not grow further. Dofig however.

96RusSega 09.12.21

Do not worry) They do not throw their Trearch, they will fix everything and you will be happy ...