3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Der Namenlose Held 09.12.21 11:05 pm

Bad anti-aliasing! Ladders! (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Played 90 hours of the game and decided to remove the bad anti-aliasing that is especially visible on Mother Base. The game is more noticeable than seen in the screenshots. I set the settings in the game itself to the maximum anti-aliasing and this remained. Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 09.12.21

monitor change

T
Thoothless 09.12.21

Where are the ladders?

R
RGC 09.12.21

Personally, my anti-aliasing worsened after one of the patches, and it is still just awful, the problem did not solve

D
Der Namenlose Held 09.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Take a look at the railing, it's just hard to see on the screenshots.

D

RGC
I played the whole game with this kind of anti-aliasing, the terrain is not very striking, but Mother Base is terrified!

D

zagruzon
Because of permission?

A
Apokalipsis113 09.12.21

In the settings, post-processing will enable the in-game anti-aliasing algorithm if turned to the maximum. If not enough, then through the firewood of the video card.

R
RGC 09.12.21

AleksanderB911
Yes, it is in itself terrible in this game, but from some point in my opinion it was completely cut out or worsened in some way. It will be necessary to update the config, maybe this is the case. Although I have already scored a game for a long time

T
Thoothless 09.12.21

AleksanderB911
Try installing SweetFX, ReShare or something like that and enable FXAA in the graphic mod config. Will add a little soap, but FXAA removes the ladders.