3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XOXAH 09.12.21 11:05 pm

Romance with Ashley (Mass Effect 3)

How to start an affair with Ashley? SAVING FROM THE FIRST PART WITH HER A NOVEL, IN THE SECOND PART OF THE NOVEL With no one. In the third part, in theory, an affair with her is possible. she only talked about her father. About the affair with her nothing. As a result, in bed after a party and before the main battles lies Liara. When I don’t need her. It's easier to start a romance with Tali if there is a save. And about Liara she is silent climbs into bed.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 09.12.21

couple posan means not what he said.
if in the first part there was an affair with Ash and in the second with a hand - there was a type of talk. everything is serious with us. I will idolize! and starting from Mars. and it seems to take nada on Normandy.
and liare nada voshchem, too, talk about the affair with ashley,
and if not say something there finally can cortez come to you

A
Aenmutus 09.12.21

MunchkiN 616
It's better not to talk to Cortez at all) Let him break, but you can't accidentally drag him into the bed.

A
Aenmutus 09.12.21

You conducted the dialogues incorrectly, you have to talk to her about universal love all the time, both in the hospital and everywhere in general, even at the wall of memory, to support Liara, etc. In general, problems usually do not arise.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 09.12.21

Liara can interrupt the whole thrill. a couple of times it can definitely - in the presidium it rolls up and in its own cabin. the main thing here is not to miss in the dialogues, otherwise the conversation is kind of harmless, like what are you Shepard-Shepard, how good it is that I have you, and I have you ... and then hrenax and blue children

and in general from the whole crew there is only Diana decent - slept quietly, ran away and no one was anything to anyone.
the rest of the personal secrets are kept collectively - he flirted a little, nothing happened yet, but everyone already knows everything, you can't drive up to anyone,

but in general Liara had to spin Javik. even out of scientific interest. a child from a whole proteanin is a scientific work for a doctoral dissertation. or he not only froze his sense of humor in the fridge, that's why he's always evil ...

w
we get what we deserve 09.12.21

blackdoctorblackdoctor
Post a thought in one post.

M
Madg1 09.12.21

The best way to get in touch with whoever you want in the game is the save editor! it is possible even with all at the same time!
If you want to play as Female Shepard and want a relationship with Ashley, create a male character and transform him into a girl in the editor! then you can start a relationship with her, with Trainer, and with Liana, etc.