3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 13.11.19 03:33 pm

The effect of pumping on bosses (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I understand that no matter how many you have HP and attack power against boss if you meet him the first time ? but if you merge the first battle and then swing, he will need more strokes to relieve CPS and will be more susceptible to attacks ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 13.11.19

Crra
Crra wrote:I understand that no matter how many you have HP and attack power against boss if you meet him the first time ?
The difference is that without pumping, you're going to pick a boss for a very long time, even if you understand how to beat him and work out some tactics. And he will be pansotti. Besides pumping force attack depends not only damage health but also the harm caused by the concentration of the enemy. And how much you beat concentration per hit, and lose yourself in the blocks will accordingly change and tactic of killing the adversary.
Crra wrote:
but if you merge the first battle and then swing, he will need more strokes to relieve CPS and will be more susceptible to attacks ?
Here nicho not understand. Here no autolevel. Strength and fat boss does not change the fact on how much you pumped. Of course with pumped strength and HP to kill the boss will be easier.

K
Krrrva 13.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Know all this, I mean that if for example you just swung and you meet the boss he will make you the same as if you hadn't been working out. But if you swing and then come to him, he is already more difficult than you make and you easier to kill him. That is, conventionally, at the time of the first battle, it will make you with two strikes, regardless of pumping. I have the impression that every new boss makes me about the same as the previous one, despite the fact that I pumped before battle in full

w
walik1995 13.11.19

Crra
No the boss and the mobs stats are not changing.

D
Ded MastDay 13.11.19

Crra wrote:
Know all this, I mean that if for example you just swung and you meet the boss he will make you the same as if you hadn't been working out. But if you swing and then come to him, he is already more difficult than you make and you easier to kill him.
All the way. Stats of enemies are not massturbate and do not depend on the level of the hero. With only one amendment - he doesn't it will be difficult to kill, you're just going to fall from 2 tychek, but you, bleed force attack much easier. But of course every next boss is much stronger than the previous. Leveling in the game is designed so that you would not be able to pump beyond a certain point until you defeat the next boss.

K
Krrrva 13.11.19

walik1995
Tobish boss adapted to you before the first meeting ? clear

z
zi0 13.11.19

Crra
neither before the first nor before the fifth. here is a simple, honest (direct) system.

some people think that with the 5th (10th, 20th...) attempts becomes easier, but the reality is that the common people ' s called I protocolsa – consciously or unconsciously remember mousey and learned in time/to respond correctly.

K
Krrrva 13.11.19

zi0
Well, the bosses here to petrocasa does not work, if they do not meet you a second time