3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nerchiv 09.12.21 11:26 pm

Can't Duel in Stoic Hall (Dark Souls)

Good day to all.
I have a problem - I can't go to a duel. I activate it, get into the location, get up on the hatch - an inscription that there is a search for rivals - and that's it. In general, only through the blue eye it turns out in the form of a blue phantom to invade and that's it.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soma Kruz 09.12.21

There are so few people. So there are no rivals.

n
nerchiv 09.12.21

Damn .. I thought everyone should be there. And how else and where can you play in a cooperative? I confess almost everything went offline. remembering how the invasions in the second part got me (I first went through the second).
But the phantom in Havela's set with Dragontooth helped me a lot in Anor Londo - bow. And we practically flunked the bosses ... it was my mistake to finish off ... I either want to help someone with pvp. I don't really want to invade.

u
urist666 09.12.21

Late. There are few people there now. Also, don't forget about the coop restrictions (+/- 10 levels). At the initial stages, there seems to be a co-op, but towards the end there are very few people you can meet.

n
nerchiv 09.12.21

aaaaa ... have to return to DC 2, sorry ... but at least there are people there.
Thank you.

D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 09.12.21

Few people? Yes, you are My friend Uporolis, Garden and Dark Roots Village Olachil. When I will not come, people tma.Sinie Phantoms in the forest rest not dayut.Krasnye at the primary level.

D
DeroyA 09.12.21

Dark Souls has exhausted himself. There is no one else. 2.5k people are playing .... 1 fight for the whole day was. I tried to invade the village and the garden .................

R
Richards 09.12.21

Not dark souls has exhausted itself, people are playing, the game is in the first stage of pve, and you can run into pvp or find, if you wish, a label for calling a partner, everything rises and rests against your level, + -10 levels and higher already that person is not available for calling , uniform pumping and guides will help,
In the arena, you need to look at the rings, if there are rings in the opposite one, then these are the players who are waiting for a duel.

R
Richards 09.12.21

DeroyA
because the level is immeasurably high, there is no imbalance that you want.

D
DeroyA 09.12.21

Richards
120 on all characters, on them all pvpshatsya in the forest and village. + There was a watch dog and a LAN of Europe