3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akuev 09.12.21 11:26 pm

Steam Achievements. (Borderlands 2)

I have earned all the achievements in the ru version. For some reason they did not apply to the original. Maybe someone knows how to ... import them, or what? Reluctance to bother and drive again.
18 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 09.12.21

ru version and the original, one might say, are two completely different "servers", as it were impossible to import

F
FOSTER_ok 09.12.21

Just re-pass, but already normal. It can even be Russified

m
megatherion 09.12.21

Akuev,. You put the Russian version, your save appears in the documents. Copy the My Games Borderlands 2 folder wherever you go. You delete the Russian version, put the multilingual one and run it once before the menu. Quit the game and turn off the Steam Cloud in the multilingual version. Throw back the My Games Borderlands 2 folder, try to launch the game once without the Steam Cloud. Then you exit the game and you can turn on the Steam Cloud in the multilingual version.

m
megatherion 09.12.21

Achievements in the multilingual version will have to be received again.

D
Delphis 09.12.21

By the way, in the en version there is still shift - the codes work, by activating in the en version they are activated in ru.

M
MrRa 09.12.21

not all achievements will have to be obtained again ... for example, visiting all places will be counted immediately

A
Akuev 09.12.21

megatherion
Listen, why do I need all these swings from the 1st commentary, if, as you write in the 2nd commentary, one dog goes all over again?

A
Akuev 09.12.21

In my opinion, this is the anus, friends. Receive the same achievements in the same game. A flaw, it seems to me.

A
Akuev 09.12.21

MrRa
Yes, by the way, I was counted there with places, with a massacre and something else. But why were these counted, and those not? Jamb? Pronounced!
Either everything or nothing. So it will be fair.

A
Akuev 09.12.21

versir
Thanks.

m
megatherion 09.12.21

Akuev, I just didn’t have time to finish writing that part of the achievements would be received right away. But quite a bit. Yes, these are dances with a tambourine, but still they allow you to save a little time.

C
CEMENTATOR 09.12.21

Akuev,
what do these achievements give in general?

M
MrRa 09.12.21

I played the Russian version for a long time .... I saw the loot only on YouTube) I downloaded the Russian version and play the English version, at least I could not only get hold of a drone, I could even choose which one would be better for me)

A
Akuev 09.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
How do you say? What does fishing, football give you or what do you like in life? Nothing but some satisfaction. And how someone self-satisfied is his human right. What do achievements give? NIKHRENA! It's just that someone is on them with a device, and someone is digging the earth. That's all.

A
Akuev 09.12.21

megatherion
Thank you.

C
CEMENTATOR 09.12.21

Akuev is
clear. okay, it's the master's business, no one spoke against it. Thanks for the enlightenment.

A
Akuev 09.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
You do not think, please, that I flared up. This is for artistic circulation. I have, you know, a weakness to express thoughts floridly. ))) And achievements ... They really do not give anything, except for their presence.

C
CEMENTATOR 09.12.21

Akuev,
I didn’t think anything like that. thanks again for the info.