3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 09.12.21 11:26 pm

Geralt is a clear guy on the courts :) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

During his walk along An Skellig, after an unsuccessful jump to the ledge, Geralt seemed to have crashed his head on the ground, and decided to become a serious kid :)
But seriously, this pagan bug is not removed by a reboot, but roll back to the last saving och is far away (((
Sadness-longing ...

11 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.12.21

By the way, sometimes this crap happens to me too (but loading the save immediately helps), it's just that the illness passed from the loaders to Geralt.

A
Angelica04 09.12.21

I haven't laughed like that for a long time, thanks.

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 09.12.21

saa0891
and how did you fix it? but as I said above - reboot does not help ...

s
saa0891 09.12.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev

After loading the save, it immediately becomes normal for me, I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you.

w
waccekk 09.12.21

I have the same bug in this place. I saved went to the main menu and clicked continue. helped me.

S
B
Bupycop 09.12.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
So you can not load the last one, but if there is a bug, you can save and load it, I was treated in this way.

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.12.21

It helped me sit on the Roach (which crawled in the same position, by the way), gallop a little and jump off. Reloading the save was not required

s
skorp3 09.12.21

I had such a bug. Reloaded the game)))))

7Rain7 09.12.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
Paint the rug and consider that you are playing with the mod)))). Fortunately, I have not met such a bug yet. Decide, write down how, it can and will help many.

E
Eagle387 09.12.21

fucking awesome. for this it was worth creating a topic