3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 09.12.21 11:26 pm

FPG - \ "Time to Survive \" (Fallout 4)

There are 4 days left before the game, why not spend this time in the pleasant atmosphere of the RPG :)
Do not forget to add those role-playing that you liked, the authors will be pleased.
Plot: A
gang of psychopaths led by the Chukchi (he got the nickname Chukchi when he wanted to put a word on the railway tracks with corpses and mixed up the reading direction, as a result it turned out "etermu esv yv") seized a large shelter, where various tests of technologies and people were carried out. As a result, psychopaths decided to steal people, shove them into the cells of the Vault, and the main condition for their release was passing tests. Passed - you are free.
Rules:
- We come up with any tests for our hero, which can be located underground and technologically match the world of the game.
- We do not act out for other people's heroes, as well as for their cameras. Kill characters invented by other players - only with the permission of other players.
- Your actions should not lead to the destruction (strong weakening) of the gang of psychopaths or the death of the Chukchi. In general, a couple of bandits can be killed. You can enter into the game the characters of individual members of the gang.
- There are 40-50 people in the gang of psychopaths and from time to time they join their ranks.
- You can start the game by describing your capture if you like.
Hehe, good luck to everyone in the tests! :) For all questions, write to a personal or to a nearby bar.)

Heroes:
- Bald (vidgin)
- Henry (sozhah)
- Daring Beaver (disaper)

Members of the gang:
Chukchi - the leader (huge, cunning, stupid, strong, evil).
Plague - the young daughter of the leader (sexy, dexterous, fearless, reckless)
Chekalo - one of the main assistants of the leader (cunning, dexterous)
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
vidgin 09.12.21

Bald
Bald woke up with a headache and a dislocation in his right foot. He tried to escape from some bandits, it was in the canyon, in the evening. He climbed higher, but the machine gun fire interrupted the stone ledge and the falling stones knocked out poor Bald. How much time had passed he did not know, but the hunger and thirst were unbearable. However, there was food somewhere nearby, yes, he could smell it. Delicious meat, from canned food, yes, exactly from canned food. Wow, I would like to eat right now.
The bald man got up and realized that he was in a small room, arranged like home, with one exception - all things were broken or damaged. As if someone deliberately broke them and put them back. The metal door was locked. Ok, he's locked up and somewhere who knows where. And where did his captors get enough metal to make walls, floors, ceilings and doors ??
However, I want to eat, yes, food ... Bald got out of bed and found on the table, which lurked in the corner, an open can of canned meat. Wow, he hasn't eaten such tender meat for a long time. On the opposite wall hung a switched-on monitor, someone's face appeared there, and then the speakers, coughing up hiss, said:
- It seems he is already eating. Let's drag him to the Chukchi.
The screen went blank and the hiss disappeared. Silence fell and only the taste of the stew remained on Bald's tongue, reminding him that life was not such a bad thing.

v
vidgin 09.12.21

yes, alone is not so much fun, but "poor"?)) Okay
Bald
Voices were heard from behind the door. Bald quickly began to search the room in search of a "weapon" or something similar. All they could find was an old radio, as well as a mug with some kind of liquid rubbish called mud with water. Well, better than nothing, the receiver fits in the right hand, in the left mug and a couple of disgusting sips quenched a little thirst. Then the door opened and the radio equipment immediately broke the nose of the hmyr who entered. The one with a bloody face flew into the corridor, but then another, stronger and more agile, jumped into the cell: he blocked Bald's blow and in response hit him on the cheekbone with a truncheon.
- Oh, you creature! - burst out from the stranger, and Bald had already flown off to the bed. Two more people entered the room, they made a couple of cuffs to the "prisoner" and, making sure that he was limp, dragged him into the corridor. Well, as they dragged, dragged. Bald's head regained consciousness, but his legs were still scratching the floor.
- It's all a lie! It doesn't happen! This is all a lie! We are being deceived! You don't exist! - some psycho from behind the bars hatched at Bald and tried to shout to convince him that he was right. Bald did not notice that there was another room opposite, but the bandits managed to vomit:
- Oops , this one has also woken up, you are next, hoopoe.
After a couple of flights of stairs, Bald was led into a spacious office, where on some kind of perverted bone throne sat a hulk, whose whole body was covered with piercings. A palm-sized chain hung here and there on his skin. "Nice body kit" - Bald realized and landed on the floor next to the throne.
- I am a hospitable host, as you can see. Did you like my treats? How do you like the meat? - put in a bass Chukchi, smiling haughtily.
- Okay, where are my things? - Bald checked his jaw after being hit with a club. It seems to be intact.
- All yours - now mine, - the leader issued, - and you too.
- Yes, you go .., - whispered the "prisoner" angrily.
- Now tell me, do you want to live?
- Fuck you and let all your assholes go there, - Bald angrily got to his feet and from both sides several bandits approached him.
“If you want to live, you must pass the test,” the Chukchi paused, “to prove that you are worthy. And maybe I'll keep you alive. Maybe I’ll even let go.
- I saw you and your mother in hell! - Bald took a step forward and several hands grabbed his shoulders, preventing him from moving.
- I see you are impudent, then a test of strength awaits you. Lead him! - The Chukchi raised his hands up and the bandits all at once croaked, moaned, yelled, growled, in general, there was a strong din, and Bald was led away from the throne. He was surrounded by so many screaming faces that he did not even understand in which direction he was being dragged, until he finally felt himself flew into some small room. The door behind him closed, but not completely, leaving a gap about ten centimeters wide, and this gap was filled with people hungry for blood. The cry fell silent. Everything was quiet. Bald got to his feet again, feeling that too often he was thrown to the floor, and looked around the room: a rack with some canisters, a box, a spanner, next to a table, a chair, two chairs, some kind of safe, another smaller table, under which lay the broken monitor. And at the table is a super mutant.
- Fuck! - The bald one jumped up when the green face of the mutant appeared from the shadows, - what the hell are you? What the hell is going on here!
The mutant looked at the guy menacingly for a second or two, and then growled and stepped out of the shadows. Only now it didn't quite come out: he crawled out. Bald saw that his opponent had no legs, was amputated above the knees and wrapped in rags. This monster, moving with his huge hands, pulled himself out of the shadows into the center of the room. Mahina is just huge. The growl was growing.
- One of you must kill the other. The winner will get freedom, - the voice of the Chukchi was heard from behind the door. And at that moment the super mutant attacked, viciously, with hatred, with one hand trying to grab his victim by the leg. "Damn, he can break all my bones with one finger," Lysy realized, "I need to find something to bang him with." The first thing that caught my eye was the monitor. The bald one jumped over the mutant, picked up Monique and hit him on the head with a bang. The monitor bent, and Bald got a fist on his thigh, flew into the rack, broke the shelves with his back and realized that tactics were crap. The mutant turned around and pounced on the guy again, covering the whole world with his carcass. The bald one grabbed the che was at hand and threw it at the mutant's head, the oil canister shattered into pieces and the entire head of the monster turned out to be black-brown. "I would set it on fire, but with what?" Bald bounced back from the blow, then dodged the second. I looked for eyes to cause fire, but there was nothing. A spark, wires, he grabbed them and poked them in the face of the Mutant, without current. The mutant grabbed his hand and squeezed it as if about to turn it into powder.
- Fuck you! - Bald yelled in pain and punched the mutant with his knee in the face, again, again and again, but the effect was zero. The mutant, however, got tired of it and he threw the guy again against the wall, more precisely on the table, which broke under the weight of the blow. The bald man spat blood and his gaze fell on the leg of the table. "Poke in the eye!" He quickly grabbed her, dodged another blow, and hit ... He hit her forehead. "Yours ...", dodged again, hit again and ... on the cheek .. Then in the ear. Slips off all the time, damn oil! Here the mutant again reached out to grab the guy's hand, but grabbed the table leg. This did not suit him, he angrily took a bite of the leg and, with the stub torn off, popped on Bald. It seems that he decided that bare hands would not argue against this. He missed once, twice, and then Bald realized that he was trapped in a corner. It's all. The mutant moved the supporting arm closer, brought the stub of the leg with his right, blow, past, it is necessary closer, the mutant decided for himself and moved the supporting arm closer, it slid on the oily floor and the Mutant just flew to the floor with his whole face, decided to help himself with his right hand, but propped it up, hit the fist with the same leg. She gently entered the monster's eye socket, piercing its brain. Tuscha settled down. Fucking Bald sat down next to him, breathing often and not understanding what had happened.
The door to the room creaked open and a crowd rushed inside with truncheons.
- Not counted, - the bald voice of the Chukchi heard from the screams, - will be lucky next time.
"What? What ..?" All that the poor fellow had time to think before he was covered with a dozen blows with truncheons. The light turned off.

R
Rolento 09.12.21

Cheeky beaver
The impudent Beaver woke up in the middle of an unfamiliar room, lying on an oily ottoman. The events of the last few days slowly appeared in his mind, intoxicated by the horse's dose of local liquor. It all started just fine - easily deceiving the careless guards, he entered one of the recently opened shelters. There were many people on his way, but the vast experience of night operations and the faithful frying pan wrapped in thick strips of brahmin skin did their job. Laying down the last guard in the room with mops and vacuum cleaners, he wiped beads of sweat on his forehead. The goal of the sortie stood proudly in front of him - a massive door with a sign "Accountant Singerman". After examining it, he did not find any keyhole or wiring to the security terminal. Almost giving up, he kicked the trash can in hearts - but this led to an unexpected effect. A green light blinked above the door, and the door creaked reluctantly to open. A wonderful picture opened up to the eyes of the lucky thief - even stacks of shiny covers lit by the light of a table lamp, mixed with stacks of some documents. Immediately, the Daring Beaver began to stuff his trousers with rich booty. Noticing a brand new anti-material rifle nearby, he tried to take it as well. But the pipboy objected with a venomous blink of an overweight inscription. Remembering how highly local hucksters value rare cartridges, he removed the magazine from the rifle and sent it for the caps in his trusty trousers. Half an hour later, a tired but contented Beaver on the courts moved to the exit. The population of the robbed shelter slept in the sleep of a baby, and only from the lower floors could the clang of floor polishers be heard. Having assumed a standing position outside the gates of the refuge, Beaver, with a flying gait, moved towards his home, where he threw off most of the loot. Going home, he flopped into a chair and sipped a bottle of moonshine. Suddenly there was an insistent knock ...

v
vidgin 09.12.21

Bald
woke up again. "Where I am?" The bald man opened his eyes and was disgusted to find the familiar steel walls and door. "Oh, yes ..." The place from the injection itched on his hand, there was a metallic taste in his mouth, it looked like he had been injected with a stimpak. Well, the foot no longer hurts and the hand that the mutant gripped is fine too. He slowly got out of bed and again found canned food on the table, this time half empty, but the water was cleaner.
- No, no, no, don't! I do not want! - Heart-rending screams were heard from behind the door. The voice is unfamiliar. "It looks like another prisoner ..."
The bald one quickly finished and finished the Chukchi's gifts and began to study the monitor on the wall. The login to the system was encrypted, so I had to tinker with it to hack it. I managed to get access to two subsystems: door control and alarm. "Well, at least something."
- Get up, come on, - the bandit growled angrily, finding Bald lying on the bed. The computer on the wall was off - get up or get it! he yelled again and the prisoner obeyed.
“You did a great job last time. And although the test was not passed, I decided to reward you, - the Chukchi spoke arrogantly as always. Only now Bald still noticed a bruise under the ringleader's eye. Something has happened since the last test. This time there were more people in the room and Bald managed to get a better look at them without being beaten with truncheons. The bandits also included girls, several. One of them stood right behind the right shoulder of the Chukchi and looked at Lysy with a strange look. Either she wanted to kill him, or to fuck him.
“Yes, you guessed correctly,” the Chukchi continued, noticing where Bald was looking, “this is Plague, my daughter. She asked to give you to her for the night, but I can't let you just fuck my daughter. Everything has a price!
- What? - The bald one stared in amazement at the leader.
- You seem to be dumb, it's even good, the Plague loves the dull. Your new test will be: to satisfy all the desires of the Plague.
- What?
- Kid, he is yours, - the Chukchi said tenderly to his daughter, and she came out of the shadows. Well, the wasteland did not deprive her of her appearance. The hips and chest were just right, Bald noticed to himself and silently went after her. If he is destined to die, then let it be in the arms of a beauty, than at the hands of another insane monster.
He calmly followed her, and a crowd of bandits followed him. "Will they watch or what?" He wondered, until at last they reached one of the rooms. The room was spacious, in the middle there was, this is the turn, a double bed. But the walls were separated by doors every two meters. In total, Bald counted six doors in the room, including the one through which he entered.
“I’m sure you will like this test,” Plague said languidly and lay down on the bed first. The bald man lowered his eyes a bit, looking at her, but then climbed onto the bed after. The front door, as always, did not close completely with a small crack, from where dozens of eyes were watching.
Before Bald even had time to touch the Plague, suddenly four doors opened and the ghouls rushed from there into the room. The guy just jumped to his feet on the bed and automatically raised his hands for protection, but the ghouls suddenly stopped half a meter from the bed. Their hands, charred by radiation, began to cling to the edge, to the blanket, to the sheets, but they could not move further. Their necks and knees were nailed in chains. An eerie picture filled with horror.
- What are you waiting for? Am I not appealing to you? - Plague said playfully from below, starting to pull off Bald's pants.
- Are you kidding? the guy asked, dumbfounded, and allowed himself to be put back on the bed. He counted about a dozen ghouls, and all of them, surrounded by them, were waving their hands and reaching out to the young couple.
- Come on already do the job and walk boldly, - the affectionate voice of the Plague, like a cleaver, cut all the unnecessary thoughts of Bald. He suddenly forgot about everything around him and just wanted to take this girl, which is the spirit.
“It’s gone,” he growled and took it. In less than a minute of their sex, the last door opened. Bald stopped for a second and checked: a ghoul also jumped out of there. One. "Excellent" He did not care already, only the breasts and hips of the girl under him were the main concern of his brain. Ghoul covered the distance from the door to the bed and jumped straight onto the bed. With a clawed hand he slapped Bald's face and he flew to the side. He was immediately grasped by the arms of other chained ghouls. "What? !!!" Someone bit him on the shoulder, he sharply nudged him with his elbow. Spun around, part of the grasp loosened. Again a bite, now on the side. "It's gone!" He yelled at the top of his voice and punched in another snout. He jerked to the left, to the right, made a couple more lunges and for a moment was free of the hands holding him. I had to go back to bed, it’s safe there. Bed... Plague ... Ghoul! "There is a ghoul" He turned his gaze abruptly and saw only Plague on the bed, she lay motionless and looked at him, propping her head on her fist. Her waist and hips reminded him of why he had been brought here at all. But where is that ghoul? And he, an infection, came in from behind, hiding behind his relatives. He jumped quickly and cracked Bald with his sharp nails on the shoulder, the shirt turned red from the cuts. "Creature!" Capture again, again from behind. The ghouls began to surround him again. Someone dug into the boot like a dog. A kick in the face cooled the lying ghoul. The bald one rushed away from the bed and into one of the rooms. Two ghouls followed him, followed by a third without chains. Having flown inside, Bald pulled one of the chains and the ghoul fell forward while running. Still holding the chain in his hands, Bald jerked to the side at the moment when the second ghoul overtook him. The chain went up to the neck. A light winding and a sharp jerk, The ghoul's neck was tightened, wrapped in a chain. The free ghoul paused, waiting. He waited for the first ghoul to rise. "Clever bastard .." The bald one pulled the chain with full swing and it simply cut the neck of the second ghoul, whose head immediately flew off his shoulders. The bald man picked up the freed chain and began to swing it. The first ghoul arose. The free ghoul got tired of waiting and rushed forward. Flying shackles (from the neck of the first ghoul) guessed a ghoul into a mug. He sagged against the wall. Bald grabbed the second ghoul by the head and hit it against the wall. Again. And further. Until I felt a crunch. The ghoul went limp. His free colleague, holding his head, rose from the floor, but received a blow to the back of the head with the same shackles. The blow was fatal. He waited for the first ghoul to rise. "Clever bastard .." The bald one pulled the chain with full swing and it simply cut the neck of the second ghoul, whose head immediately flew off his shoulders. The bald man picked up the freed chain and began to swing it. The first ghoul arose. The free ghoul got tired of waiting and rushed forward. Flying shackles (from the neck of the first ghoul) guessed a ghoul into a mug. He sagged against the wall. Bald grabbed the second ghoul by the head and hit it against the wall. Again. And further. Until I felt a crunch. The ghoul went limp. His free colleague, holding his head, rose from the floor, but received a blow to the back of the head with the same shackles. The blow was fatal. He waited for the first ghoul to rise. "Clever bastard .." The bald one pulled the chain with full swing and it simply cut the neck of the second ghoul, whose head immediately flew off his shoulders. The bald man picked up the freed chain and began to swing it. The first ghoul arose. The free ghoul got tired of waiting and rushed forward. Flying shackles (from the neck of the first ghoul) guessed a ghoul into a mug. He sagged against the wall. Bald grabbed the second ghoul by the head and hit it against the wall. Again. And further. Until I felt a crunch. The ghoul went limp. His free colleague, holding his head, rose from the floor, but received a blow to the back of the head with the same shackles. The blow was fatal. The bald man picked up the freed chain and began to swing it. The first ghoul arose. The free ghoul got tired of waiting and rushed forward. Flying shackles (from the neck of the first ghoul) guessed a ghoul into a mug. He sagged against the wall. Bald grabbed the second ghoul by the head and hit it against the wall. Again. And further. Until I felt a crunch. The ghoul went limp. His free colleague, holding his head, rose from the floor, but received a blow to the back of the head with the same shackles. The blow was fatal. The bald man picked up the freed chain and began to swing it. The first ghoul arose. The free ghoul got tired of waiting and rushed forward. Flying shackles (from the neck of the first ghoul) guessed a ghoul into a mug. He sagged against the wall. Bald grabbed the second ghoul by the head and hit it against the wall. Again. And further. Until I felt a crunch. The ghoul went limp. His free colleague, holding his head, rose from the floor, but received a blow to the back of the head with the same shackles. The blow was fatal.
- How long are you going to be? - Plague shouted insolently. The bald man with a bloody shoulder, sideways from the bite, hand from the bite, foot, looked at her. His hands were covered in blood, not like him. My heart was pounding with adrenaline, and my brain was buzzing with an overabundance of nerve impulses and pain.
- Have you already got sick of me? - the offended voice of the Plague, like an electric shock, beat on the consciousness of Bald, he did not know what to do. There was a mess in his head. Has already stopped thinking about sex. And again these thoughts were already beginning to torment him. He found that his pants were still slightly down. Hell, after all this, would he just go to bed and finish what he started? "This is madness!"
He angrily dug his hands into her chest, grabbed his hips and under the screams of the bandits, the hiss of ghouls in damn centimeters from them, pulling blankets and sheets over themselves, the crunch of their bones, he looked Chume in the eyes and just did his job, getting more from him buzz than ever. Her cry of pleasure would come up and down until he finished the job. At the end, blood dripped from his shoulder to her chest and shoulders, and partially fell on her face. They didn't care. She scratched his back with her nails, but he didn't care. When it was over, she hugged him tightly with her legs and their gazes lingered. Yearning and pleasure were visible on her face. This performance delighted her no less than himself. But her look frightened him. He had no doubt that she liked it, he was frightened by something else. Her gaze was like the one that a person looks at something,
The bandits burst into the room and forcibly separated the young. Part of them began to drive the ghouls back into the rooms with sharp swinging axes. They hissed and retreated.
"Did he give you pleasure, my dear?" - exclaimed the Chukchi, addressing his daughter, - speak up!
The half-naked Plague lay on the bed and breathed heavily, still not moving away from sex. She slyly averted her gaze from her father and turned him to Bald. He stood nearby, he was held by a crowd of bandits. She smiled slightly at him and quietly said,
“No.
The bald one just wrinkled his nose in anger and tried to take a step, but a dozen hands holding him did not allow him to do so.
- Then the challenge is not valid! Take him back to his cell! - The Chukchi went home in silence. And Bald was dragged away, he continued to look Chume in the eyes until they pushed him out of the room.