3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maklaus 13.11.19 03:33 pm

Hangs game (My Time at Portia)

At any time,may hang and nothing happens.Click , and offers to close the game or wait for a response.Waited half hour ,nothing.Help to solve it.Comp weak ,but on average playing rules.Except that these unresponsiveness in the way.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordZmei13 13.11.19

Operative clogged. Because of this, dead dead. He said that the computer is weak. And though the game is not hrafnista but still open world which need RAM and video memory .

m
maklaus 13.11.19

So no luck to play?

m
maklaus 13.11.19

The computer is still not so weak.I have it in Skyrim normally play,also a open world game.

r
rpv653 13.11.19

maklaus
This game has high demands to the graphics card, if vidyuhi weak nothing can be done.

L
LordZmei13 13.11.19

Unfortunately without upgrading the computer will not be able to play most modern games. And Skyrim first long gone in the second he has a different game engine and the third optimization much better. I'm still on Radeon 512 megabytes played on medium with no brakes.I can advise to try to twist the schedule to a minimum.

m
maklaus 13.11.19

Sad.Well, okay.another reason to cash in on a new computer)

V
Vesemir Zhdanov 13.11.19

not in the power of the computer case. I have 16 gigs and a gtx 1060. one figure hangs bitch. (on the pirates there was no such garbage!)

G
GTA Heavy Impact 25.10.22

Yes, the game periodically suddenly freezes, nothing can be done.
But it was in the quest from Mali in the Ruins of a computer laboratory that a driver error crashes (it was stopped successfully restored), and so it helped to reduce the resolution to the minimum 640x480x60, still change the full screen to a windowed one, in this way we managed to complete the quest and play further along the plot. I hope the information will be useful).