3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirel 09.12.21 11:38 pm

Bug in the mission "Explosive Success" (Anno 2205)

In this task, they give a drone, but he simply does not move and stands still (he must destroy these boulders). Here is the drone and the boulders http://puu.sh/l8Xfw/43b67708fa.jpg
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrew154 09.12.21

mirel. greetings,

no, this is not a bug, drones and ships are controlled separately, but braked, if you performed a task about restoring a dam, then there is also a braked control, and there is definitely a bug, the task cannot be completed,
control - look at the map on the right below, there there will be a round indicator, click on it and show the way where to fly / sail and that's it, by the
way, tell me how to take screenshots in this Anno? I can't even find it in the control,
I'll take a screenshot about the control of ships / drones

w
witus74 09.12.21

F12 screenshot The drone needs to be docked with the right mouse button and then fly to the boulders

I
Immortal13RUS 09.12.21

witus74 I
join, you just need to choose your ship and pkm on the drone, then, I think, you will figure it out.

Q
Qvorex 09.12.21

I just attached it to the ship and then swam to this garbage

K
Kirill Kravchuk 09.12.21

As the man on top said, do

k
krakaziabra 09.12.21

And how to build the statue itself after the explosion of stones?

A
AferiuM 09.12.21

krakaziabra
In the same place it is written to carry out 5 or 6 orders for this person and you will have a statue

k
krakaziabra 09.12.21

2vlad7
Yes, I figured it out already, it was necessary to find ships on the water and drag them to the statue.