3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex krain 09.12.21 11:38 pm

the game does not start xbox one (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I played norms on ps4, I buy assassins for all platforms for the collection (I have enough money). I bought it on xboh, but the game writes a rather frequent error "directx11 ????????????", I downloaded the drivers and direct, but asks for patch 1.10, I downloaded it, but now the game started but played for 5 minutes - crashed and again does not start with the "program terminated" error. Help!!!
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 09.12.21

Play the curling iron.

A
Alex krain 09.12.21

Kol55
Thank you, but in general it's better to wait on the PC there, in general, the optimization is cool and, unlike the bots of the consoles, there are no bugs and freezes and the game always starts

M
Marquess 09.12.21

Alex Krain

"I played on ps4 norms, I buy assassins for all platforms for the collection (I have enough money). I bought it on xboh, but the game writes a fairly frequent error" directx11 ???????????? ", I downloaded drivers and direct, but asks for patch 1.10, I downloaded it, but now the game started but played for 5 minutes - it crashed and again does not start with the error "the program has stopped working. Help !!!"

"It's better to wait on the PC there, in general, the optimization is cool and, unlike the bots of the consoles, there are no bugs and freezes, and the game always starts"

WHAT !!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS BETTER OPTIMIZON ON A PC? ARE YOU EXACTLY WITH THIS PLANET? ARE YOU NOT CONFUSING ANYTHING? ARE YOU SURE THAT THE FIRST MESSAGE IS NOT ABOUT PC? IN THE LAST ABOUT THE CONSOLE? YOU HAVE EVERYTHING MIXED IN LIFE

A
Alex krain 09.12.21

Marquess
Damn, I honestly say this error to me on Juan, I played nv pc in the unit, there were no bugs at all on pc and 60 frs I played nbkomp 2014. And on knsoles there were drawdowns up to 15 fps!

K
Kol55 09.12.21

Alex Krain
Laughing.