3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierig1 09.12.21 11:38 pm

The Death Star. (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

What do you think about the absence, in the release version, of the death star? Will it be added to the DLC?
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
denis29rus 09.12.21

I think no

M
MuscleMuseum 09.12.21

Pierig1
Why add it? Do you mean a new map? Well, you know, there was nothing in the movie with the death star that could have been done in battlefront

P
Pierig1 09.12.21

Roach that moves.
Why? I think the mode in which it is necessary to destroy it would fit perfectly. You can and a closed card inside ala metro in bf.

M
MuscleMuseum 09.12.21

Pierig1
Now, if it were a single player, then maybe you can add ...

S
SVaDream 09.12.21

How about a mode similar to Air Superiority? In the end, if the rebels have more points, someone is randomly chosen by Luke Skywalker and he must fly along the groove to the center of the Death Star, and Vader will fly after him and by default, a music from kints and Obi-Wan's voice will be set: "Use force ... "And krch those two dudes who will be Weeder and Luke so-and-such ecstasy should get from nostalgia ...

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.12.21

SVaDream
The idea is good, but the Swedes do not implement it, either they will ask for money for this, or they simply will not release it. If they make another Battlefront, then most likely they will add space battles and a Death Star for infantry and space battles there. For now, let's roll up our lip and wait.

T
Toxa95 09.12.21

I am sure they will add it with some of the DLS.

A
Andrey Shunin 09.12.21

A roach that moves
Here, by such comments, you can immediately identify people who played in parts 1 and 2, and those who did not)

M
MuscleMuseum 09.12.21

Andrey Shunin
I did not play the first 2 parts, but I would love to play, I learned about the battlefront only at E3 2015

A
Andrey Shunin 09.12.21

A roach that moves
Well, probably then you shouldn't say such things: "You know, there was nothing in the movie with the death star that could be done in the battlefront"? In addition, in the OT the locations inside the ZS are shown enough so that there are no problems with the creation of maps (and not one)

m
meagarry 09.12.21

I don't think they'll add it. It is already clear that the concept of the game is built around different battles on different planets. Therefore, it is logical that new planets will be simply added to the dlts, to which the death star does not belong.