3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 13.11.19 03:33 pm

How to change the type of ammunition? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

how to change the type of ammunition?! which key? what clamp? I remember that in the first assigned them to mouse buttons. and here in the office even there is nothing.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 13.11.19

Nope in this game and never will be, all that you can pick up bullets from the boxes, shoot them and run on.

P
PeroAlxp 13.11.19

And I was in the first division liked burning pellets to fry brazen hamley and chitakov sometimes. I realized that when you fry, in the screen of fire and Percy stops normally run in panic trying to extinguish himself. This effect was used, chiteki ofigevali and screaming stuff into the microphone :) it was fun :)

m
meagarry 13.11.19

Michael Holocuast
Michael Holocast wrote:
Nope in this game and never will
in fact, there are different types of ammunition. but as their using, also XS.

g
gami91 13.11.19

shock ammo,armor and other ammunition are only given with the boxes.Small boxes scattered everywhere with these devices(often met them on the operations)

T
Tdante 13.11.19

Here, alas, is another system, not as it was.
Saw the box -> picked up a clip of ammo -> immediately put in the active in the selection of weapons. Should not be changed.
Going to shoot these bullets until they run out, then from the usual. It all happens automatically.
Alternatively, you can pick them up more cool weapon and switch to another, or to the gun, thus reserving the clip to a difficult situation.

j
jigadloff 13.11.19

Tdante
With grenades the same crap to 30 levla there is only fragmentation, after obtaining the specialization can open your type (I play a survivalist, so I have incendiary), but to change them in battle is impossible, choose immediately in the FATHER and chase them.

B
Boris999 13.11.19

jigadloff
and chase them. A fragmentation switch can not be what? If I choose Sniper all remaining time I have to run only with light?

j
jigadloff 13.11.19

Boris999
At the base, (the White house) can switch. But during the game anything.
Wrong-it is possible during the game to change, but only in the inventory menu.

g
gami91 13.11.19

B
Boris999 13.11.19

jigadloff
Don't scare anymore.

M
Marionetco 13.11.19

Boris999
well, you sho eperny theater jumped!? well I did not know at first. now I know.