3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hohan 09.12.21 11:38 pm

Suicide Mission Preparation (Mass Effect 2)

If you go through your alien system, the kidnapping of the crew becomes after the first mission or after helping the legion pass ??? I just would like to get the legion and go along with him to help the talis to the court. then it will not be possible to save all partners if you go right away and do not help the teller? And if you wait 1-3 missions, half of the crew will die with kelly chambers. crew can be saved ??
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 09.12.21

The Legion does not need to be rescued, it will survive the third mass effect

H
Hohan 09.12.21

GRiDOX
If, for example, he dies in a suicidal mission, how will he survive in the third part ???????

H
Hohan 09.12.21

GRiDOX
And if the dispute between the Tale and the Legion is not resolved, either the Tale or the Legion can probably perish

A
Alexandrovitch 09.12.21

Yes, he will appear there, but Tali, I do not remember how to save

T
Tim7472 09.12.21

It turns out that the game has a taboo on the number of missions after the "friend or foe" system, after which the crew dies at the collectors station

M
MunchkiN 616 09.12.21

the walked shepards go on a mission where it is necessary to meet the legion in the last turn,
then the game gives one or two tasks to be completed before someone from the normadia team is disposed of
if it is necessary to take a legion on a mission for the loyalty of thalli, or there it will be necessary to postpone the tali and the legion for its recruitment before passing all the towers,
I did not understand what was there with the mission of tally - the legion
is shorter there, both the task will be completed, they will have an epic srach for which you need a lot of shepard points. nada be very bad or good shepard. it can also be solved with less shepard if you go to the hoist in the hold then or there to the legion and pobazar.

N
Nikel2 09.12.21

Hohan
There, everything turns out through one mission, you take the system, turn on the geta and go to help the tali, then when you try to pass the mission for the loyalty of the legion, the crew will be kidnapped, but still go through this mission and then fly to save the world :) if after the kidnapping of the crew you go through more than one mission then half of him will die, if more than 3 then everyone will die except Dr. Chakvas

H
Hohan 09.12.21

Nikel2 That is, the
crew will be kidnapped, then it will be possible to help the legion and go to save then the crew can be saved as a whole?

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 09.12.21

You carry out a mission to find the "Friend-Alien" system -> Then you carry out a mission for Tali's loyalty (you can take the Legion with you) and at the end the Legion issues its mission for loyalty ... After completing it, the crew is kidnapped and you have to fly to save them ...
PS The
secretary (sort of) dies first, if she is alive, then consider the entire crew saved ...

R
Resident90 09.12.21

HUNTER ON A DEAD
Tali's mission can be completed before the "Friend or Foe" system. But the mission of the Legion - only after.

R
Resident90 09.12.21

Hohan
With the Legion, the situation is like this:
If he survived, then he will be in ME3, if not, then VI geth.
If he is loyal, and Tali was not kicked out of the Flotilla, then it will be possible to reconcile the Quariks and the Geth.
If the Legion is not loyal / instead of the VI geth, and Tali is dead / not loyal / exiled, then it will not work to reconcile them.

H
Hohan 09.12.21

The question is closed