3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The vault dweller 09.12.21 11:38 pm

Possible Phenomenon (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game)

When I brought down the master, I noticed this. Before going up to him and talking, I was saved. Then he flunked it. I decided to look at other endings and loaded. And that's what I found. I started a battle with him. I came within 10 steps. He started shooting (you’ll probably laugh now) and made a burst at me with his gatling laser. More than 300 damage and now it cuts me in two. I'm loading. This time I manage to come close to him. And he makes a line at me (I almost died laughing) and does (attention!) 6 damage to me. I didn't understand something. Of course, I often noticed the difference between damage. She was short. I know what crit. hits do a lot more damage, but not that much! State your guesses. If you don’t believe it, try it yourself.
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Givi Zurabovich Tsereteli 09.12.21

Of course, I understand that the answer is late, but I have an assumption that this is so that the player cannot get out of the final battle.

S
SVAEIG 09.12.21

It is not only possible to escape, but in some cases it is also necessary - after exiting the location, the respawn of mutants in the corridor stops, which will facilitate the task of destroying old Richard.
The Vault Dweller
Actually, the Overlord fires not one bullet, but two bursts of rapid-fire cannons, and the damage from them is added, and if several critics fell, then such damage may well be. If there are no critics, then it is quite possible to receive small damage, and do not forget about the Armor Class. I had a similar fight with the Lieutenant - at first he inflicted a ridiculous 7-10 damage, and then turned it into a sieve in one burst with 200 damage.

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.12.21

Yes, Fallout is a game of chance. Here the player in Power Armor can be eaten by cockroaches; or you can survive several bursts from a machine gun without armor at all.

k
key_STOER 09.12.21

I also noticed this during the tactful destruction of this Creator.