3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovastij 13.11.19 03:33 pm

Global levels - need to pass on the highest difficulty level? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Play on a medium difficulty level.
Yesterday went to the 2nd global level for the 3rd required equipment not lower than 325 levels.
Pass re-mission and eliminate the same level of complexity above the 305 level, nothing falls, the state Capitol and Roosevelt Island is not available because of the small level of equipment.
We need to pass to a higher level of complexity?
On average you can't get to the 5th global?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 13.11.19

Most likely Yes, it is necessary to increase the complexity.
And even just from the street behind the control point falls normal armor. Zadrotit mission is not required.
By the way, even on the complexity of the tests alone you can pass all not much suffering, the high complexity is the easy part. I see no reason to play on scene complexity.

v
vovastij 13.11.19

Tdante
I get on average:))
And it is possible to change the difficulty level in the game?
Not found in settings.

a
anti_Alien 13.11.19

vovastij
The difficulty changes only in the missions.

.Wolfgang 13.11.19

For you to have a billion clips on YouTube are removed, why are these topics still to produce?! Until you reach 5 GS don't look at the characteristics of the team, just put the things with the highest score, even if they had worse stats. Drop things for a few points higher than you're wearing.

M
Mihail Golohvast 13.11.19

vovastij
the complexity doesn't matter in this game, just wear the clothes and puhi more points and then you will fall even more and so until you reach 5 and global 500 Gere

v
vovastij 13.11.19

.Wolfgang
Michael Holocuast
Thanks for the clarification!!!

C
Crystal Lion 13.11.19

I don't know. I ran noramimi. Maybe they had the level increased, but I have a special complexity not noticed. All dropalos quickly. From the 1st to the 5th moved for 3 days.

A
Amsterdamn76 13.11.19

vovastij
find human 500го and ask to walk a mile in half an hour in their world, let you gear 500го distribute