3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZlobnyDed 09.12.21 11:38 pm

\ "Games of cats and wolves \". Bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I apologize if this question was asked recently. I played 1.07 for a long time and did not update, I did not see any bugs in the game. Then I updated it to 1.10 and started NG +, the flight was normal, there were no bugs, even the scabbard was in place. I got to this quest and in it I found the first bug that interferes with the passage (a bug with a doll). It was updated for him to 1.11, it did not help, the quest remained impassable, and even the scabbard of all the characters finally disappeared. I looked for information about this bug - everywhere they write that everyone has such a problem. Is it so? If so, is there any information when it will be repaired?
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheSTIG126 09.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Maybe in the next patch, maybe not. They are the "Most Dangerous Criminal on Skellig" who knows how much they repaired.

N
No more drugs 09.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Yes, I screwed up this quest at 1.10 too. It's good that I passed it on the first playthrough, so don't care. When they fix it, FIG knows.

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.12.21

No more drugs ...
But I haven't done it yet. In the previous playthrough, I stupidly forgot about it, probably because the DLC was installed late, and those places before that had already climbed up and down, there was no need to return. Now I have put it off for later, suddenly they will fix it

I
Iskander2015 09.12.21

ZlobnyDed
STEAM version patch 1.11 NG +, there was no bug with the doll, the quest went well, let the witcher go! there are no problems at all! I also collected without any problems "a complete collection of cards for gwent", I play without mods (they are not needed here at all, the game is absolutely self-sufficient), as well as without "consoles and cheats" of course!
My configuration: AMD FX8350 SABERTOOTH990FX 16 (2x8) GbGSKill 4TbWD ASUS670GTX4Gb (PSU 750W) Win7 64bit

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.12.21

Iskander2015
Hmm, I was still stupid in the sense that it was updated when the quest was active. I'll try to run it again, maybe it will fail. There are no bugs in the rest of the quests yet

. Came to the village, killed the algul. All but one. One buggy. Regenerates continuously at 900-950. Refuses to burn, Yrden ignores, does not react to Aksiy at all. That is, it is impossible to make him hide the thorns. The only damage he could do was bleeding, which is 150 hp. Of course, there is no sense from it, since the algul regenerates a thousand without stopping. Has anyone had a similar experience with any creature? I saw this for the first time

L
Lexx77 09.12.21

ZlobnyDed
What village did that come to?

M
Mercurionio 09.12.21

Xs, in 1.11 NG + passed the moment and all business. I gave the girl the doll and let the witcher go. It seems without incident. For the entire game, only the scabbard was gone (repaired with a mod)

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.12.21

Lexx77
In Dobrovo, of course. We're talking about this quest.
I started the quest again - there is no effect. They managed to kill the buggy algul with great difficulty, they had to beat right through the thorns with the loss of health, while using more than ten different bombs, five excellent swallows and three excellent potions of Raffar the White, and even then by the end of the battle, health remained five percent. This is despite the fact that I was level 49, and algul was 56. And when I wandered there in patch 1.10, in general I was level 42, and algul took it out quite easily. All this is strange. Well, then I tried to experiment with the order of searches of houses, each time ending on a different one - it's useless. The doll is not taken. Anyway. Maybe a patch will come out with a fix

u
unface18 09.12.21

Passed without any problems at 1.11, apparently there are some nuances here, for example, how some treasures on the map do not turn gray if you open a chest without the witch's instinct ZlobnyDed

r
ronin991 09.12.21

recently installed 1.10 everything was fine, no bugs were noticed

d
david11 09.12.21

ZlobnyDed
reinstall the dls pack

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.12.21

david11
Yeah, reinstalled. Now there are no blueprints for the school of the wolf and bear

d
david11 09.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Remove all DLS and put the pack. You need to help!

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.12.21

david11
I rearranged the pack. Did not help. The trick is that the wolf set is completely gone. Now I specifically checked: I loaded the old save before the start of NG + - there is a wolf set and is added through the console. You start NG + - there is no wolf set and cannot be added via the console. I tried to install this DLC separately, I tried to install the pack completely - there is no effect. In NG +, there is no wolf set at all. I'll try to completely reinstall the game

L
Lexx77 09.12.21

ZlobnyDed
I went through this village on all the patches and something like that, and these fucking alguli also respawned, only he killed everyone, back and forth in the hut from the hut, and a couple more pinned. Extra times appeared three or four times. The doll was taken. In Stitches, unkillable alguli met ... It was treated by reloading the save.

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.12.21

Lexx77
I've already tried everything. Not that it bothered me much, I just wanted to find some way to overcome this bug. The game is still too lazy to reinstall, I can wait for the patch. It is not so much the quest bug that is annoying, but NG + and the loss of the wolf set because of it

L
Lexx77 09.12.21

ZlobnyDed
And the wolf set is in place in my NG +. The scabbards of the swords did not disappear either.

M
Mercurionio 09.12.21

Lexx77
Version 1.11? It's just that everyone's trouble on this patch is being treated with a fan fix that lies on the nexus.