3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russell 09.12.21 11:38 pm

Scariest monster in all Silent Hill episodes (Silent Hill 2)

In my opinion, such a topic has already been, but I spent 10 minutes and did not find it.

I thought for a long time who to write here. I analyzed what and who scares me and why. It is difficult because what really scares us will not come to our minds just like that, consciousness will try to bypass it.
One way or another, I can say that in CX I am most afraid of room 302. This is the real monster, the most terrible in the series. He owns you and cannot be killed.
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arcanis 09.12.21

I don’t remember such topics .. I only remember about my favorite monster) And even then this is not a topic, but one of the questions in the topic ..) I
partially agree about 302. For some reason, it’s the fourth part of the game that really scares me. After the second half, the room is generally ugly. I was strained by the moment with the refrigerator and the "kitty". At the same time, it's funny and somehow uncomfortable. For some reason, even black spots on the wall turn out to be frightening .. Though not so much. I generally keep quiet about the children over the chest. Fortunately, I never looked at them)) Oh, well, yes .. Monster. Probably, this is still 7/8, i.e. fused babies on two legs. It’s a very stupid feeling when they point a finger at you in complete silence .. In general, here. )

P
PLIPSYDE 09.12.21

yeah .. the room can't scare the gentlemen, it can strain the current and control the town, allowing some snot-like red creatures to stick out of the walls and opening new holes in the walls for the worlds of a comrade - unlucky. if it comes to that, the most formidable monster is darkness ept)) it was not serious in 1 silence it was enough and it was enough tavo shoby I put it in my pants after 2 hours of torture to find one on one with all sorts of nimble freaks ready to tear you into pieces and gobble up like lamb))))))

R
Remus Lupine 09.12.21

Yes ... the room scares me ... And, to be honest, I was scared by everyone's favorite Pyramid Head before ... Probably because I did not see his face ... And in CX2 there is an unpleasant moment in prison under the museum - a room full of cockroaches and wood lice. Brrr ...

R
Russell 09.12.21

Expecto Patronum helps well against them.

D
DeAdarius 09.12.21

PX is the worst of all. Many others may be more dangerous, but PX is a truly stylish and unique chuvachaylo. I still remember how I was afraid to go up the stairs and see him on the next flight. All the rest are so, ordinary pedoshniki. =)

30RUS 09.12.21

CX is just a cool thing, my first game on PSone, the pyramid-head scares me the most - a tough guy from CX2, by the way guys who know where you can find high-quality wallpapers with a pyramid-head, the search doesn't work, I
've been looking for 2 years!

P
PLIPSYDE 09.12.21

the wallpaper with the pyramid head survived in a pancake. look for women better)

30RUS 09.12.21

Babes are already enough, but there are no pyramid heads ...

P
PLIPSYDE 09.12.21

I have to be there for gambling addiction.

R
Revan 09.12.21

I was honestly not impressed by Pyramidhead. Clumsy he is. And, it's funny to say, but he doesn't look so scary. In addition, every time I saw him, because of his name, I had associations with Butt-head, which just made it difficult to take him seriously.
What, although it did not frighten, but delivered a lot of unpleasant seconds, was the room with cockroaches. A bunch of medications, damn it, I spent there. Having already realized that the easiest way to deal with them is to trample them, I could not understand how, in fact, this is done. And I still don't understand. Sometimes it works, but how - ... Yes, and with finishing off the enemies of the problem. I'm playing for the first time, so don't judge strictly :)

But what really bothered me was two things:
1) Sounds - shit! .. just finished in jail and fell into the morgue. He survived there and went out. In the blocks of prison cells, these groans and someone's rumbling almost drove me crazy ... At the scaffold, when I inserted the last plate, I was very pleased with the scream. For a long time he spun in place and tried to figure out where to shoot.
2) Camera. As someone already mentioned, there are indescribable sensations when you have already turned the corner, and the camera has not yet. Especially if someone is waiting for you around this corner.

R
Revan 09.12.21

About an invisible monster (more precisely, even two) in the blocks of prison cells. Surprisingly, as was clearly proved by the new James, the invisibility of the monster is not at all an obstacle to its repose. Passing in the southern block past the camera where the sound was coming from, he turned his head, quickly raised his gun, aimed somewhere at the ceiling of the camera, and fired two shots. Then he lowered the gun and fired again. His answer was a death scream and ... blood spurting straight out of the air. James was somewhat surprised, but fired again to be sure. And the block was quiet. Then the same thing happened in the northern part of the prison.
But in the women's toilet (don't ask what he forgot there, I don't know myself) the devil pulled him to knock on the closed door. Nobody opened him, and James himself did not guess to pull the handle, apparently remembering the rules of conduct in public places. But he took out a pistol and fired several times. In the door. An eerie scream rang out at the exit. Our hero came back and bravely shot the door with a gun. And at the exit - again a cry. James spat and went to meditate over the hatch, surrounded by a horseshoe, wax doll and lighter.
Such tops.

M
Morfei 09.12.21

The most terrible monster is a man, his subconscious. And so I choose Pyramid Head =)

E
Elena L. 09.12.21

In the games there are no scary monsters as such - how can you not invent them, you still know that this is a game. But the sounds are yes!

S
Scаtt 09.12.21

monsters become scary thanks to the sounds that create the atmosphere of the game.
but I am more sunk into the soul of the lizard - the school boss from the first part.

S
SOAD6666 09.12.21

B 1) School,
2) Pyramido head,
3) no
4) Room

N
Nemesis 09.12.21

In fact, the Japanese are pretty perverted, and in CX every monster scares a pancake with something. Here are my feelings about the monsters:

SH1: - School. I have never seen a more oppressive location.
Small swooping shadows ... (for some reason they made a huge impression on me)
Lizard in the basement (no comment)
SH2: - Pyramidhead. When standing and staring at you from behind bars ...
SH3: - I don't even know ... For me, this is the weakest part. Although I liked the Worm.
SH4: - Gemini. Pointing a finger at you. Horrible! Metamorphosis, when at the beginning of the game the room is a kind of savior from a nightmare, and at the end you try to get out of it as quickly as possible, because it has turned into an abode of spirits.

And in general, I agree with the people who wrote that in the singing part - darkness is the worst, in the fourth room, and in general the biggest monster is the hero himself, his inner complexes and fears)))

S
SOAD6666 09.12.21

Nemesis
I didn't think that anyone else would have such a list as mine

a
asdbanz 09.12.21

the worst monster is silent hill

Z
Zoidberg2009 09.12.21

The worst monster is the Human.
All the people we met in the game at the end seemed completely different to us than when we first met.
That's why I love Silent Hill.

G
Good old Jubakka 09.12.21

For me, in the game horror is emitted not by monsters, but by the city itself. Its nooks, rooms, streets, roads. Only fog, loneliness and dead silence ... dead. In such a world, you can go crazy easily. That's why I love silent healing. , not even that, because of this I love silent heal))