3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiberSlayer 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Price Tag (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Each episode the game becomes more and more expensive. I suggest you wang and imagine how much the subsequent parts will cost.
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
we get what we deserve 09.12.21

We have already said how much BO 3 will cost.
Thinking about the future, in my opinion, is strange, because everything depends on the situation. For example: the released game will be a failure and the cost of the next part will be underestimated to increase demand. I think that it is profitable, at least in Europe, where piracy is on a smaller scale than in the CIS. So, you need to evaluate either shortly before or after. Now times are not particularly stable for an objective assessment of the future.

S
Skilldex 09.12.21

A topic for rogue? Absolutely everyone is obliged to buy Kalda every code, tk. this is a tradition. Real, if you don't have enough money even for Kaldu, then you should think about your life and find a normal job. And yes, this kalda, apparently, will be a fierce wine. Really fun, unlike the Advanced Warfair and Ghost.

K
KiberSlayer 09.12.21

Yes, chiba bathyscaff
I have enough money for games. Take a look at the steam profile.
If A.V. I bought around 2 thousand with a seasonal pass, then this joy for 5 bothers me a little bit.

S
Skilldex 09.12.21

KiberSlayer
It's worth it. Trust me. You need to play it yourself. Well, about sez. passes and other things, of course, is unlikely, but the game itself is worth buying. A worthwhile game.

N
N69 09.12.21

It's simple. Activision considers the CoD AAA series a game. The price of any AAA game is $ 59.99 in the US / Canada and € 59.99 in the EU (because the VAT is higher). As already mentioned, this price tag has not changed since 2003.
And the fact that the cost is lower in the CIS is thanks only to our local publishers. It was they who managed to agree on the production of discs with only the Russian version of the game in the early 2000s. It was until 11, until Valve launched the Russian-language Steam. There already pricing was according to a simple rule - We take the price in $ and divide by 2.
Right now, the ruble has "dropped", but the price has not changed. as it was $ 30, it remains ...
PS. In France, the PC version costs 4800 rubles

a
alexzet3 09.12.21

all the same poor plastic shooting gallery!
creepy drawing of weapons, kurguziki, not trunks
, everything is also sucky drawn
yeah !! you can paint a gun! paint emoticons ...
and turtles ... and that's ***** pay for this piece ?? heeee ......

me everyone thought that the
last codes remind me ... and remembered! there was such a igruha-shooting range on the "dandy", or hunting - you choose to
shoot at the duck or targets yourself , perky Mouzon, a
dog with carcasses from the bushes (that's where the bobby whistled from !!)))

H
Higher 09.12.21

The cost of the game depends on the exchange rate, so get used to it. While such a dance with a course, games will definitely not get cheaper, and this is very sad.

w
warp 37 09.12.21

$ 32 is the normal price for the CIS.

F
FOG-FIN666 09.12.21

warp 37
normal for normal goods and this is a piece of shit