3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sharindog 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Black screen after patch. STEAM version. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello to all members of the forum. Recently, I was not stingy to buy the game Batman: AK. Yesterday I downloaded it, today I launched it. Stupid, black screen. I think, okay, I wrote -windowed in the "launch parameters". The game started, send pictures of developers. After the picture, NVidia is again black and the sound disappeared. Tell me what to do?

I play on the latest version, that is, together with the recent patch. License. :)
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
mixa222441 09.12.21

on a pirate the same thing, I run it on a laptop, a black screen and the sound with interruptions goes on, I turn off the sound of norms and if you hover over the game window, then the logos of the developers go there normally

V
Valery Pavlenko 09.12.21

Chapman
Run through the GeForce Experience panel. Set the necessary settings there, namely, so that the screen resolution matches.

S
Sharindog 09.12.21

Valery Pavlenko
Have you already tried it?

V
Valery Pavlenko 09.12.21

Chapman
Yes, I had this problem in LostPlanet and CoD. In GeForce Experience, I set up the game (more precisely, set the resolution of my monitor) and that's it.

S
Sharindog 09.12.21

Thank you. Valery helped. The topic can be deleted!

D
Daniil Maksimovvv 09.12.21

it didn't help me, the game does not start in full screen, it gives an error, but the game opens in windowed mode, but since the vidyuha is weak, the game slows down, 8-10fps. game license steam. before the release of the patch and the new driver, the nvda played at low settings normally