3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alforius 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Moving buildings (Anno 2205)

Somewhere during the game there was a message that it was possible to select buildings with some key combination and move them (I'm confusing mb), but I did not find anything like that in the settings. It's just that during the restructuring of the city there is a need to transfer all buildings from one island to another, it will take a long time to transfer one building at a time.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Kravchuk 09.12.21

Alforius
At the bottom left there is an icon - a hand.

4DooM 09.12.21

In the lower left corner there is a white hand icon, stick it and the building and move it wherever you want.

w
witus74 09.12.21

When you start the game in the settings of your corporation, so where the difficulty level in the additional settings, you had to set the "transfer of buildings". Then a button or English hotkey will appear in the menu. If at the beginning of the game this is not done, then I myself don’t know if it can be changed later. The same goes for the level of difficulty.

A
Anatoliy Hreben 09.12.21

Thank you, I almost put it right, you need to transfer several buildings at once, one by one I know how to transfer. Just a few are needed.

P
Perfectionist 09.12.21

It is also interesting how to transfer several buildings at once, it is not possible to transfer a fountain at one building