3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Impressions from GTA 5 (Xbox One) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Please note that spoilers, that is, premature disclosure of important information that spoils the experience of the game and destroys the intrigue, is punished by disconnecting access to the site for a long time. If you use spoilers in your message, you need to use the hidden text tag (for convenience, we use the Spoiler button above the input field):

pix.PlayGround.ru
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bomber 09.12.21

Come on, Mambo, stop hiding, tell us about the game.

G
GTAman 09.12.21

Bomber
Mambo lives in blogs, not here. We have been calling him to the forum for a long time, by the way.

A
AlSar 09.12.21

Bomber Summoned
on Vicki, he successfully fills it now.

D
Dimas1515 09.12.21

I had GTA5 pre-installed (XboxOne). When trying to start the game, the installation of the update began, only more than 4GB was downloaded, but it shows that only 9% ... - it turns out that the whole game will be pumped over again - what was the point of preloading then?

The game is already available as early as 10 hours - no one has any impressions? Or does it all, like mine, swing from scratch?

not well, it pumps relatively well for me - about 10% per hour - but it still needs to be downloaded for 10 hours - infuriates considering that I downloaded the game that week.

Don't multi-post.

G
Grand theft aero 09.12.21

A grass that is of the "no" type.
http://rsg.ms/93af6d8
http://rsg.ms/378e4dd
http://rsg.ms/156ff48

G
GTAman 09.12.21

"You must be signed in to a valid Social Club account to access this portion of the Social Club."

A
AlSar 09.12.21

GTAman
Listen, a GTA man not to have an account in RGSC is not true, very hard.

T
Tr4n3 09.12.21

I just played, but not for long. The overall impression is gorgeous. If the game looked great on the XB360, then on the XB1 I don't even know how to express it. The drawing range has become very large, the detailing pleases (in the prologue, you could already see the glitter of each snowflake on the roof of the car). In some places, of course, the picture could be better, but certainly this is the most beautiful NextGen game of all that I have seen so far.
Maybe it seemed, or maybe not, but too "wagging" car control.
I would put 11/10

PS I'm looking for people with X1 and GTA;)

G

Tr4n3 The
controls have been made more realistic, the physics of cars in GTA 5 now has all the advantages of the physics of cars from GTA4.

G
GTAman 09.12.21

AlSar
Listen, a GTA employee not to have an account in RGSC is not true, very hard.
It seems to be there, but I don't remember. But giving links to screenshots that require a reg to view is definitely not a problem :)

C
Champion 2016 09.12.21

Listen, for a GTA employee not to have an account in the RGSC is not true, not very hard.
I am doubling. And not to have an account in the RGSK for the moderator of gta.ru is a manifestation of one's incompetence and ignorance of the materiel.

A
AlSar 09.12.21

Champion 2008
Not a bad level, not a bad one.

N
N69 09.12.21

GTAman
There is absolutely no need for a reg. You just indicate that you are 18 years old (below).
On this topic. I would have played the remaster version myself with great joy, but there is no way to buy XONE / PS4 yet. On a PC, I probably won't even buy / download.

B
Bomber 09.12.21

These are the screenshots.
Spoiler (what is the [REDACTED] filter?)

Let's get out of the toilet.

G
GTAman 09.12.21

Champion2008
And not to have an account in the RGSK for the gta.ru moderator is a manifestation of his incompetence and ignorance of the materiel.
For moderation, you do not need to know everything about the game and have registration in all related services. A direct proof of this is the state of the forum, which is close to perfect :)

N69
There is no need for a rega at all. You just indicate that you are 18 years old (below).
Yeah, I didn't notice.

Bomber
These screenshots.
Picturesque.

G

Bomber
Filter to make the grass visible. This place is exactly the place where the video comparison of PS4 and Xbox One version was recorded, in which there was supposedly no grass at all on Juan.

V
Vladik_11 09.12.21

Grand Theft Aero
And I said that there was a fake on the video)) PS4 and Xbox One versions are absolutely the same. I am more than sure of this, because the consoles are new, it is unlikely that there will be anything different. I'm even more than sure the PC version of the game is unlikely to look better. But this is IMHO. Games will be cut according to the schedule in a couple of years, well, in 4 years for sure.

G
GTAman 09.12.21

By the way, is this really such a starry sky in the game? You can fucking be.

G

GTAman
The funniest thing is that it is so stellar in a city where no stars should be seen at all. On the pasta gene, there were simply no stars anywhere, and there were norms.

G
GTAman 09.12.21

Well, it's still a game, not a planetarium program. And the stars there probably do not correspond to the real ones.