3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P0c 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Legendary Items (Darksiders 2)

Who found (got) what from the legendary items? I found a site describing the locations where you can find (get) things: http://segmentnext.com/2012/08/15/darksiders-2-legendary-items-locations-guide-scythes-armor-secondary-weapons-and- talismans /
That's just not good enough with English, if someone translates available (not prompted), in accordance with the game I will be grateful.
PS I have already found some of the things.
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutseen 09.12.21

it is easier to do it on a new +, they will press it in the forge without a suitable body kit.

k
killerbot 09.12.21

there are 100 waves in the horn. it's more than an hour to swing. get bored. I got bored somewhere on the 35-45 wave

N
NeilL_klaSS 09.12.21

I passed 50, I was so worn out, and then does not start up (MB due to the fact that I did not complete the game?

P
P0c 09.12.21

After each world it seems like a new stage

N
NeilL_klaSS 09.12.21

Senks)

S
Stimbeam 09.12.21

to complete the Crucible aka Horn, you need to be at least 30m level
IMPORTANT !!!
After completing all 100 waves, we will receive a bun in the form of a two-handed arena champion and a chance to meet the master (creator?) Of the arena. For this, you need to have a desgrip with you to get over another obviously unnecessary obstacle.
sobstno here and all I can tell you about Babe * wonderful * place to which killed a lot of time and then decided to bring him in full (well, you understand how) to find out what I need ... Yeah dezgrip Spasib developers ...
ZY ... Voyager's Void kit was cooler

P
P0c 09.12.21

Has anyone found DemonFlame? http://www.darksiders.com/game-info/weapons#demonflame-renders-
Location in English ... I'm tired of wandering, I can't find it. Please post a screenshot of the place.
Area: The Black Stone - First Floor (Past)
Instructions:

Look for a room after leaving the main large chamber where you meet two new Legion enemy types - the Soldier and the Champion.
Inside the large circular shaft on the eastern section of the dungeon, drop down to the very lowest grab-able ledge and circle around to find a hidden path.
Then, run down the path and climb the back wall to find another secret area where the weapon is located.

PS In The Black Stone, how to get up to the 2nd floor? in the past. There is a pebble.
Found, just need to in the basement after a skirmish with new enemies in the arena at the beginning of the level, climb up the walls along the walls, there the Scythe lie and the last yellow Stone.

J
Jeck063 09.12.21

http://www.gamefront.com/darksiders-2-legendary-items-locations-guide/ found a more complete list of legendary items and there are also various guides and videos for some of them

P
P0c 09.12.21

Who knows where you can find a description of all 17 DLCs in Russian?
Jeck063
I also use these guides

P
P0c 09.12.21

Who passed the Crucible, please explain after wave 100 what kind of end is this? A portal in the middle of the arena appears there, you jump and die ... When you return to the Crucible, there is one more choice - "Unholy K". How to understand? I thought there would be a boss or an arena referee next.

N
NeilL_klaSS 09.12.21

I also have P0c , for so long I exterminated 100 waves ...

I probably found a wall there, go around it there you will understand :)

H
Helman3 09.12.21

people who know where to get this armor and what kind of armor is it?

S
Stimbeam 09.12.21

P0c
Wiked K - the last test of the arena, after that you can close the game, and after entering you will be right at the portal outside

P
P0c 09.12.21

In the 2nd playthrough, does it make sense to collect the pages of the book of the dead, stones, relics? Will the same things be given at the end of the quests? The level of things won't change, won't it get higher? Has anyone found a description of all DLC in Russian? What do they give ...

J
Jeck063 09.12.21

Helman3
this armor is kind of random. Not random armor in the game besides the armor from the DLC which is given through the totem, this is Abyssal armor.

A
Airchick 09.12.21

the wizard's armor is like that :)

A
Aztec_141 09.12.21

Helman3
There seems to be a wizard's set. It is very easy to find. Drops randomly from chests and slain monsters.

D
DominickT 09.12.21

I seem to have found everything)

K
Kiss my ass 99 09.12.21

Passed the crucible of 50 waves gave hellish boots, are there any other components of this armor in the game, if there is, tell me how to get it.

Q
QQalia 09.12.21

yes, a 40-page Vulgrim book skirt, in the final tomb.
gloves are given by the goat-footed dude for all artifacts.
shoulder pad after 100 arena waves.