3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinner2170_TV 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Unreal Tournament Alpha TDM 2x2 (Unreal Tournament 2004)

hehey!
Hello everyone. Yes, yes, I know that you need to post about the new ut in the forum about the new ut, but the main part of the community hangs out here. Moreover, there is a prize fund;).

I am not the organizer of this tournament, I will only stream and it seems to me that the more people there are, the more fun it will be.
(here is the link http://goodgame.ru/channel/Skinner2170/)

Briefly, about the main thing

The tournament is on its way!

The Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha tournament in the TDM 2x2 format starts on the Gamering portal on November 21. The prize fund of the tournament is 7000 rubles and is distributed as follows:

1st place - 4000 rubles

2nd place - 2000 rubles

3rd place - 1000 rubles

Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha is the last installment of the acclaimed shooter Unreal Tournament, which is currently undergoing testing.

The full regulations of the tournament are required for review, instructions for downloading the game are here, register for the tournament, which, by the way, ends on November 20.

We wish you good luck! Win with Gamering.
link to the tournament
http://gamering.ru/tournaments/unreal-tournament-tdm2x2/
14 Comments
Sort by:
t
toxikk.com 09.12.21

bring me to a separate forum with your ug4 plz :)

X
X111 09.12.21

What an annoying character. No one was able to tear up the remnants of the community with a toxic toxicant, but attempts to push the shit continue.

M
Maxinick 09.12.21

X111
But the new ut is not so bad))) it just looks more like 1 part than 2004. Maybe you will come to us and try?))

X
X111 09.12.21

I'll tell you scary - ug3 "not so bad." By the way, where is he. Ug4 is not at all hardcore ut99, but just another useless shooter for modern crabs.

A
ABorisovich 09.12.21

For me, ug4 is much less ug than ug3. Dynamic and fun enough for me. Really 99 reminds, only shkoloty a bit too much. I play with wax.

X
X111 09.12.21

Well, great, cho. For example, I play CS: GO, but for some reason I do not allow myself to lure people there by posting announcements on the forums of other games. In my opinion, this approach looks rather disgusting.

A
ABorisovich 09.12.21

About cs I would be ashamed to write of course.

F
F51 09.12.21

About cs I would be ashamed to write of course.
Even quake live tops are often driven into it. You talk like it’s something bad.

X
X111 09.12.21

Compared to all this stream of casual shit, which is now available for multiplayer, CSGO is a mego game.

N
Ninja 09.12.21

The
game has not yet released 7000 rubles , but it has already been raised for the funeral. For

example, I play
hidden advertising in CS: GO :)

ps csgo is a mego game. no longer hidden

m
more.or.equal.null 09.12.21

CS is not bad :)

N
Ness_ 09.12.21

7.3. All participants are required to add the spekava user to their contacts
Lady * Di detected ...

N
Ness_ 09.12.21

And what was it though? :O

c
cyber_spooky 09.12.21

chord .. wanted to look into this topic, but I think - LAN, then how-thread! and then nothing :(