3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 13.11.19 03:38 pm

Assassin\'s Creed: Odyssey OR Assassin\'s Creed: origins (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

WHICH IS BETTER?
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.11.19

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey wakes more interesting to me, it mechanic more...

A
Artem gavrikov 13.11.19

me and

D
Dogmit 13.11.19

Artem Gavrikov
And that is a weak toy in a beautiful wrapper, 6-7 out of 10. The origin of a banal story of revenge and sweep the whole hierarchy of bosses (Hello mafia 3). Egypt is very similar, the architecture is mostly hut little monotonous.

Odysseus, in principle, the same fresh-water sponge. At first glance, it would be more interesting origin, but after a couple dozen hours you get bored. I played and deleted, just a pity to waste so much time.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 13.11.19

The second and first part, the rest.....(((((

b
bazilews 13.11.19

Artem Gavrikov
Play both and decide...

A
Artem gavrikov 13.11.19

окbazilews
OK

A
Ar4er2016 13.11.19

Artem Gavrikov
If you choose from these two, the Odyssey of course. In the first comments have already written why.

d
darkpromo 13.11.19

Can you explain which is better, only using theorem Escobar

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 13.11.19

Assassin's Creed: origins is better

S
SPR1GGAN 13.11.19

Artem Gavrikov
the origin of the atmosphere ,as it is believed in Egypt and fighting with a shield went well, the hidden blade is
Odisei from the pure RPG element of equipment when you can put the stats you need ,but also I made

The next part should already be head and shoulders above ,I want to believe it

in General, Yes better than the second part is not .

m
meagarry 13.11.19

Origin - if you like Egyptian culture - mast Kev. Very atmospheric. Plus a selection of the beautiful world.
Odyssey - More emphasis on story, dialogue system.
Ps both are good.

i
ilechko.denis 13.11.19

Both like

r
ros789 13.11.19

Odyssey - More

v
vstorspb 13.11.19

Origins was the first on the topic of the ancient world, so it is like a first love. Odyssey more and more massive. In General both the game must have. I really hope that both were financially successful to continue.

c
choa 13.11.19

one thing's for sure - if you decide to get both, start with the Origins. Just when it first goes in the Odyssey, after her Origins will seem extremely dull. This is about how to pass the Witcher 2 after the third part.

E
Ellinka 13.11.19

Odysseus, of course! The Origins of the only two things I liked: a sniper shot from a bow can have the whole garrison, regardless of the scale mow, and of the Seine to see where resources can get.. :)) And, of course, only an addict could come up with to make the scene of Egypt, stupidly because it's absolutely ugly location, in spite of the veil of mystery all sorts of pyramids. How beautiful Greece is as miserable this epocha odnoobraznaya desert with rocks of the monotonous and the same pyramids. Heroes I in the Odyssey is also much more like Biek with Aya, who buried himself alive, much sympathy did not cause.