3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPsycho 10.12.21 12:07 am

What to do with the drawings of the school of the snake? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

tin) bought more drawings of the SNAKE School! What to do with them now ???))) Someone has an extra dwemite plate !! ?? Please share !!)
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIpocTo_urpok 10.12.21

DayPsycho There are
problems with resources only at the beginning of the game, having already reached Novigrad there is no need for them. They do not add weight. Lutai as many places as possible, Dwemerite can be found even in residential buildings. If you really really need it, the witch hunters have Dwemerite shackles, which can be disassembled into components.

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

IIpocTo_urpok
thank you very much !! I completely forgot about them))) but I have already passed the plot for a long time! I play this movie-some battles-DLC for 350 rubles))

-
-Dismal- 10.12.21

DayPsycho
believe you this set is not needed, if the outside world is not interesting, then put on the armor of nilfs from DLC and watch-play purely in the movie.

D
Dos Mon 10.12.21

Correctly noticed loot everywhere

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

-Dismal-
I will not believe) I have already collected everything! set is cool !! as from videos !!! everything is nishtyak! loot was found !! but 5000 kroons for the rune master is an overkill !!!

S
Saloknir 10.12.21

5000 for runes is not enough yet

D
Doomshroom 10.12.21

cook 30 mowers for full quality

S
Setesh 10.12.21

plate (like all ingredients in this game) can be crafted

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

Hattori always has 2 pieces of ore. As with John. Just visit them after a while. There is also "uranium" ore for more efficient remelting into dimerite.

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

Paid 5000 pieces for RUNES, so what ??? there are no quests already)) Only if you replay !!!! And so, they came up with cool !!! Blinn! How I am delighted with the Witcher !! Kapets !!!!

A
Aips95 10.12.21

It's just a shame that the stats of this armor are not so hot - I found the armor of the executioner of eternal fire - it is much better.

K
Kapranos 10.12.21

I already go through the second time with add. "hearts of stone", and so the dick already knows how many times has passed since the release, in short, the second time I passed the rune master at level 10, and then it's a shame at the end of the game there are such chips that you no longer need

a
ant240801 10.12.21

The second addition will be released, maybe there will be a sense from the rune master