3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 10.12.21 12:07 am

Warframe Blueprints

Good afternoon) I recently started this game and just passed the story mission, I earned about 50 thousand game currency (not platinum, etc.). I was thinking of taking blueprints for other warframes, what is needed for this? Naturally, the drawing itself, but where to look for helmets and so on? And will I not demand donation money for these drawings?
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fluffy_Dumpling 10.12.21

In Warfram, almost everything can be collected without donation! On the wiki, see which missions drop parts for the warframe you bought

T
TURBURETKA 10.12.21

sherlock1371
Parts of the warframe fall from bosses on each planet, and I only require resources to assemble, the main drawing itself can be bought in the store for in-game currency.

L
Lored_ 10.12.21

sherlock1371 http://ru.warframe.wikia.com/wiki/ go and read where to knock out what resources are needed on the desired warframe, etc.

R
Reddington1371 10.12.21

Pushistyy_Pelmen
TURBURETKA
Lored_
Thank you very much)

H
HunterS0UL 10.12.21

If you need help with knocking out frames, I can help. Nick in the game HSoul.

R
Reddington1371 10.12.21

HunterS0UL
Thank you very much for your sympathy)

G
Gloryhammer 10.12.21

sherlock1371
Each boss has a chance to drop blueprints for a helmet, hull, system of a certain warframe (Only one).
See which ones from which you can see here: ru.warframe.wikia.com/wiki/
And so, until you open Jupiter, I do not even advise trying to collect them, because only on it neural sensors fall out, and they, in turn, are required for everyone helmet of any warframe.

R
Reddington1371 10.12.21

xxxOMEGAxxx
oo thanks good advice) but then a pancake 3 planets have opened and I don't know where to start, whether it's a warframe or a weapon, or it's better to save up for archwing

G
Gloryhammer 10.12.21

sherlock1371
For arking, neural sensors are also needed, so, whatever you say, go to Jupiter) Also, I advise you to join a clan, because. some items can only be opened in clan laboratories. (If you want, I can invite to my clan, there is an energy and chemical laboratory there)

R
Reddington1371 10.12.21

xxxOMEGAxxx
Okho cool) Thank you) Well then I'll first study Jupiter, raise the level a little, accumulate materials, and then I'll write to you)

H
HunterS0UL 10.12.21

sherlock1371
No question. ) If you need advice, we can tell you. Our group usually plays in the evening (somewhere from 8 pm to 1 pm) and early in the morning (from 6 am to 9 am). While on vacation, I'm in the game almost all day.
As for the blueprints from the laboratories: we have all 4 laboratories with almost completely studied blueprints (we need to farm almost 13k cryotics for Nax, fists for Archwing, but somehow our hands do not reach).

G
Gloryhammer 10.12.21

sherlock1371
Write to PM, if that)

R
Reddington1371 10.12.21

xxxOMEGAxxx
Good)