3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaHeK ___--- 10.12.21 12:07 am

New patch 2016 (Mortal Kombat X)

here is an edited picture
Spoiler

and so, here are my assumptions: 1 this is most likely a barrack, but the only thing is that the ear is not sharp. also the first can be a smoke (enenra) or noob saibot. the second in my opinion is either a wolverine (but unlikely, since copyrights, etc.) or a joker from Batman, this is already more real, because once even mortal was combined with this universe (Batman super man, etc.), the third is the most "strange" and mysterious character. I have several options for who it can be: it's some kind of ninja turtle, cyborg, or flash, since Ed Boon has recently begun to spread flash on his twitter. the third is either fujin or bo rai cho. I'm waiting for your assumptions and guesses, I think it will be interesting to discuss together. now I will throw off a couple of photos, from boon's tweeter

Spoiler

Spoiler
here are the pictures from the tweeter, I'm waiting for your thoughts, there was also Mario XD on tweeter, in principle, it fits the third, but this is absolutely vryatli
Spoiler
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryHunter 10.12.21

CaHeK ___---
For the future, write everything in one message and do not spam with pictures.
If the message contains more than one picture, then they should be placed under the spoiler!
I will delete it next time.

C
CaHeK ___--- 10.12.21

I'm sorry

D
DiMario72rus 10.12.21

I twisted all these additional characters from other universes in one place ... it would be better to add the classic ones. I am personally sick of Voorhees and Kruger ..

D
DiMario72rus 10.12.21

The predator looks more or less the norm ... but the rest ...

C
CaHeK ___--- 10.12.21

DiMario72rus
here I agree

C
CaHeK ___--- 10.12.21

Spoiler

Here are a couple more pictures from ed boon's tweeter to think about, I think he's trying to mislead us by posting the wrong fighters. plus the moon what could mean? arena ze stalemate?
Spoiler

D
DiMario72rus 10.12.21

it is unlikely that there will be a wolverine, the hairstyle looks more like Frost, and it will be the most logical

C
CaHeK ___--- 10.12.21

DiMario72rus
yes, plus copyright

Z
Zaur Abiev 10.12.21

Anything can be

j
jokermayers19 10.12.21

Help please, I downloaded MK X, I set it up so that the screen does not play on the screen, you can help when I launch it only so it is visible, but the image itself is not there, but the sound is heard, what should I do?
https://cs7058.vk.me/c7008/v7008051/24072/QABKfdb7N3E.jpg

C
CaHeK ___--- 10.12.21

jokermayers19 that is, the
screen does not show the game at all ??? try to press the alt and enter at the same time it can help, if you can open the menu, then in the video settings for the pc press: optimal configuration

j
jokermayers19 10.12.21

CaHeK ___---
Thank you, I did it there in the evening, but can you tell me where you can download DLS of 4 characters?

C
CaHeK ___--- 10.12.21

jokermayers19
I do n’t know, I downloaded the full version right away, with all the dlts

j
jokermayers19 10.12.21

CaHeK ___---
Hmmm .. it looks like you'll have to download another one again, where they are, otherwise there are files on Jason but did not appear in the game