3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1zhenya1 13.11.19 03:39 pm

sometimes the game starts lagging very much.how to fix? (The Technomancer)

sometimes the game starts lagging very much.how to fix?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 13.11.19

npizpak
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. To understand, you need to watch yourself. Not all it could be.
For example slows down because:
- mods
system PC, Windows 10,8,7...
- hard disk or SSD disk speed, the time of their work
- repak bad...

and a lot more all incomprehensible.

1zhenya1 13.11.19

VETER15
game pirates rocked by xatab and GAMER
no mods
Windows 10
run devil brakes then stop or start to talk on the quest and the game begins to hang I immediately run away from this place and the game stops lagging. all the brake began after the passage of 1 leader

1zhenya1 13.11.19

by the way if you turn off sglazhivanie these brakes appear often but when you press pause, they disappear not long

g
gliga142 13.11.19

possible overheating .. you can download GPU\CPUC third-party slag in this moment, etc. all over not just didn't feel the contractions - while lying , they are possible if the large number of creatures , but there is rarely

1zhenya1 13.11.19

Andrew Gliga
overheating can't be the laptop all the time the cold didn't even try to heat up is on the delivery fan.download GPU\CPUC third-party slag c this all too normal recently played Tomb Raider (2016)was held at low settings, brakes were not.download GPU\CPUC touch as it is better to clean
remember if you continue in the place where I quit the game and then go vis will remain until you depart on certain races melting

g
gliga142 13.11.19

not likely drawn map of some parameter which in this situation full like the sun's rays in fallout 4, with the ultra 64 tessellation are processed .. As an option to lower the settings .. And again - it can not be that is not heated laptop.

1zhenya1 13.11.19

settings on low under them to 1 leader played without glitches +outdoor torrent downloaded from 5 files+ Trainer.and now, without all this gluc.at low settings, it strains the laptop is about 70-80 percent.I should supply with the fan on it cools well and Sobieraj all pil+ in the room to cool it from all sides cold and the air goes cold.okay I will wait for new patch

V
VETER15 13.11.19

npizpak
hahaha so the game even patcat, and I think you know for what)
If the conversation is going on, maybe the chat window is buggy. Screen resolution does not match. And Tom Ryder 2016 you went weird with this RAM... At the moment the average is 8 gigs, and 4 is the last century already. Buying another bar of RAM, there are 2 slots in the laptop normal there is always. Only need to buy a laptop to go pick up Vulcanesti over if it's not written on the main strap Vulcanesti.
About the processor and video card, it is necessary to look in more detail. I do not think that will meet the percent the Intel any complaints. AMD on the PC rebukes, but a laptop that is weaker than any PC will be harvested after. Even if it is written above that it is still in the laptop will pull down)

K
Kaylet 13.11.19

I have this garbage going on in Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered, 10 minutes playing and everything is perfect, and then begins to slow down and hangs...