3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JedLen 10.12.21 12:07 am

Help People (Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy)

I think for a long time (2 months) I can't get through the place where the mutant rancor doesn't seem to know where to go, maybe someone will write or send a video or describe how to get through
5 Comments
Sort by:
e
exlubu 10.12.21

Marken
which rancor is the first in the prison or the second in the warehouse

D
Darth lord sith 10.12.21

exlubu
second
written the same mutant

e
exlubu 10.12.21

Darth Lord Sith
you need to quickly run to the switches by clicking on them you will be shown what opens and where to run next, the only thing you have to do is not much work in search of these switches - when you find the last switch you will need to score three Sith and wait for the rancor to get on the tape after why press the switch and it will crush it, and that's the end of the mission - I'm sorry that I passed it for a long time without a video --- The answer for MARKEN was pressed by mistake

e
exlubu 10.12.21

Marken
Marken
you need to quickly run to the switches by clicking on them you will be shown what opens and where to run next, the only thing you have to do is not much work in search of these switches - when you find the last switch you will need to score three Sith and wait until the rancor gets on the tape after which press the switch and it will crush it and at this the end of the mission - sorry that without a video I passed it for a long time

J
JedLen 10.12.21

exlubu
Thanks it helped