3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FinisLux 10.12.21 12:08 am

Bug Man in trouble blacksmith Velen and Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, NG + began to release this ill-fated blacksmith, but a bazhik jumped out ...
I kill the bandits, I take the key, I go to him, I open the door and he stands and is silent ... and the mark does not turn gray ...
I sit there for 24 hours .. the blacksmith's mark disappears, but the blacksmith himself, as an NPC, is in a cage with an open door and the cell mark on the map is active ... ran to the village there sat waiting for the blacksmith does not come ...
tried everything ... and loaded the save and others ... helps ... the
script broke somewhere tell me what to do ...

The latest Steam version of the game with 6 mods via NMM
-improved constitution of female bodies
-genetaly
-nogota
-revok of gwent cards
-revok icons of weapons of armor and all the food in the inventory
-rev of trophies
+ ENB VR / realistik

turned off everything tried without them ... everything remains the
same .... -can put the console and write what thread through it to make everything work *
http://witcher3map.com/v/#5/- 19.746 / -27.795 / w = -17.393, -28.521
13 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

And if you move somewhere, meditate, and then check for the presence of a blacksmith in a nearby village or in a cage? Have you tried it?

F
FinisLux 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
tried ... at the gates of Oxenfurt spent 3 days

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

I do not presume to assert indisputably, but those who installed mods or abused the console often complain about such bugs. Do you have patch 1.11? If there is a 1.10 save at this point, discard it. I haven't just updated and don't plan to

Z
Zombi_anarchist 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Yes, it is the console.
There was such a topic already, only another quest.
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/bag_v_kveste_mechi_i_vareniki_1_10-881103/

Z
Zombi_anarchist 10.12.21

FinisLux You will
throw off the save game for Grandpa, and throw it off for me.
[email protected]

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 10.12.21

FinisLux Would
n't it be easier for you to start a new game? There it is not so long to walk to Velen, in the white garden, even with additional. tasks can be completed in 2 hours ... The second option is to throw your save save to someone, maybe on another hardware everything will go well. I would also recommend rehashing the game in the incentive, it often helps ...

A
Andrew Petrashkevich 10.12.21

Same situation on ps4 with the latest patch. wherever it was not transferred. The action does not even appear when you hover over it.

F
FinisLux 10.12.21

I can remove ZlobnyDed mods with 1 click .... but I don't have a console and I didn't have
nigga40000
Well, considering that I have passed the entire arch with Baron Keira and 70% of the seats are open, I don't think it's more like 20-25 hours ...

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

FinisLux
You see, it's not that the presence of mods gets in the way, but that they crash some files. A person threw off a save with the same problem and no one could do anything, everyone has the same problem with his save, even without mods. I haven’t had such problems yet, I’m wondering if it will arise or not.

D
Darth aleks 10.12.21

There are no mods at all. Official additions only. Patch 1.11. The same troubles

v
vovastij 10.12.21

Now I also found this bug, NG +.
GOG version, no mods, patch 1.11, everything was fine on patch 1.10.
Hashing didn't help, although the client downloaded 28MB.

S
Sivka-pro 10.12.21

Here's your time!
I pass NG + with the "Stone Hearts" DLC installed, patch 1.11, license from GOG, CASH games are 100% checked, the client is clean without mods BUT! a blacksmith from this village sits in a cage), killed all the bandits, picked up the key from the leader, I went up to the cage with the blacksmith, the cell door opens, BUT THIS IS A DIALOGUE WITH THE FORGE-MOLDER DOESN'T APPEAR !!! (((I go into the cage to him, and he stands there is like an idol and does not say anything to me (In general, DIALOGUE WITH IT DOES NOT APPEAR, it just lights up in blue and that's it .... What I didn’t try to do (and meditated around it for a couple of days, and then came to him after a while after other quests, and rebooted and checked the CACHE games, etc.) - in general, nothing helped.He stood in this cage, and continues to stand and the dialogue with him does not appear and there is no blacksmith in the village of Yavornik ((((What a moronic BAG !?
The most interesting thing is that when I previously played the game on patches: 1.2-1.4, there was no such BUG and everything was fine, the quest was closed, the blacksmith appeared!
There is no opportunity to load the old save, because it has already passed very far from that moment and the old saves have been deleted (((And he (the blacksmith), as he stood in the cage, continues to stand with the door open and the WHITE CELL icon on the MAP is an eyesore -that I did not save this fucking blacksmith (((Of course I understand that this phenomenon is not critical on the further passage, but it still pisses me off a bit.
Guys, if anyone knows how to solve this BUG, ​​please tell me !!! ???

N
Nevidal 10.12.21

wait 1.12