3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrDesmond Zalzburg_ 10.12.21 12:08 am

No card with Gunther o'Dim (Hearts of Stone Collector's Edition) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Bought the Collector's Edition of Hearts of Stone with 154 cards to play Gwent. I read that many of the cards in the deck (paper) came in the wrong quantity, or some of the cards are missing. So, in the game there is a card with Gunther o'Dim, but I didn't have it in the collector's edition paper deck. Those who bought the collector's edition, you also do not have Gunther in the deck, or was it not reported to me?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 10.12.21

MrDesmond Zalzburg
Yes, you just didn't find it.

M
MrDesmond Zalzburg_ 10.12.21

I mean paper cards for playing Gwent

B
Bupycop 10.12.21

MrDesmond Zalzburg
Ah, then I'm sorry, I can't help. It is necessary to describe the question in more detail.

D
Dos Mon 10.12.21

Have you won cards from everyone?

A
ARONDIT 10.12.21

There are no cards with gunther darkness yet

D
Dos9ra 10.12.21

Alex Chi The
man wrote that the cards are real from the collectible!

You need to find out how many and what cards you were promised. Perhaps it is written somewhere on the boxes or on the off site where this edition can be ordered. If the number of cards does not match yours, then you should write to the support on the website of the editors and where you bought the set.

J
Joel Miller 10.12.21

MrDesmond Zalzburg
Like Gunther should not be)

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

In real decks, there are only Skoyatael and Beast cards. Everything. There are no Gunther cards, as well as the entire add-on (toad, Olgerd). There are only class and heroes / neutrals in the cards (zoltan, buttercup, geralt, etc.)

A
ARONDIT 10.12.21

The Mercurionio
toad is exactly the shirru!