3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genus133 10.12.21 12:08 am

New Dialogues for Triss and Yen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, they wrote that with the patches they will add new dialogues with Triss and Yenn, and maybe some more scenes. Have they been added? Is it possible to read them somewhere? As a result, what new have they brought to the game? Where do you have to play to see them? Thank you )
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

Use search. All the lines of dialogues with Triss were laid out on the PG.
In fact, romantic relationships are simply more concretely expressed. Nothing more.

d
dimakozhanov 10.12.21

Genus133
Hello everyone, they wrote that with the patches they will add new dialogues with Triss and Yenn, and maybe some more scenes. Have they been added?
Yes.
As a result, what new have they brought to the game?
Basically, we supplemented the main dialogues, I don’t know how with Yennefer, but with Triss there is now a full-fledged, holistic love line, and not the stub that was before.

G
GameFilmsPlus 10.12.21

Added love dialogues around the stage with Triss and Ian, as well as dialogues about tags O Dima. With Triss, everything is still not complete.

s
saa0891 10.12.21

I have a question too.

During the first playthrough, I chose Triss and Ian, everyone probably knows the scene in the hotel where everything starts so well, but in the end Triss and Ian leave Geralt with a nose, during the second playthrough I chose Triss and thought that the hotel would already have a normal scene like lighthouse, but it was not, or I missed something.

S
SpartanSoap 10.12.21

saa0891
there will be only a threesome scene in the hotel.

s
saa0891 10.12.21

SpartanSoap Okay

, sorry.