3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AKrios 10.12.21 12:08 am

Economics (Anno 2205)

What a tin with the economy, I can't figure it out, loans are almost never received after the opening of the base in the Arctic, how to fix (do not offer cheats)
PS What is the bug with the grades of the barracks, writes the type: there are no buildings of this type 2
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind_Stone 10.12.21

Classics of urban planners. I built some buildings and they began to sacrifice your profits with their content. As a rule, it is not an option to improve some buildings to the maximum or to beat production "in reserve" or "in advance". So, before actively building in the Arctic (where mining facilities can shake up the budget quite well), it is better to build yourself a settlement (in the temperate zone) with a profit of at least 2-3 thousand, so that later not to disentangle the consequences of a small economic crisis.

S
Shimuto 10.12.21

Kind_Stone
In fact, everything is a little different. it also took me -500 from the development of the Arctic. But as soon as I made the trade routes (juice to the article), (implants to moderate), the profit became 4k.
I can't deal with the world economy. almost all resources are more expensive to deliver than they are bought ...

K
Kind_Stone 10.12.21

Shimuto
Satisfaction of needs raises income, yes, well that recalled. And M.R. is of little use for earning. First of all, it is a source of clean cash and resources.

G
Gennady Kruzhkov 10.12.21

Why can't I upgrade some residential buildings? The "raise" button is inactive and it says: "there are no buildings of this type 1 (or 2)".

K
Kind_Stone 10.12.21

Classic limitation. Build more houses. The ratio of representatives of different classes should always be the same.