3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
reazer 10.12.21 12:08 am

Dark circle around the character (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Around the character there is a dark circle with a small radius, in which the landscape is darker (especially noticeable at night), who knows how to increase the radius (or, perhaps, remove such darkening altogether)?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril balsam 10.12.21

It happens ... in the fog and at night

r
reazer 10.12.21

And what, is there really no cure for this scourge?
I decided to re-play the game (during the first playthrough, this was not noticed), but here it is! : - It seems to be a minor bug, but the playability drops significantly.

P
Pril balsam 10.12.21

Such problems were highlighted on the forum, especially if the hero is constantly surrounded by glowing lights from spells around his hands, head, as well as a shadow under his feet in the form of snow, fire, etc. Problem solutions were also offered.

So you can search ...

S
Seryoga Alekseev 10.12.21

This problem is also present. Wildly annoying. I did not find a solution (

r
reazer 10.12.21

Nobody managed to solve this unpleasant bug?

m
mad wolf 10.12.21

Nobody managed to solve this unpleasant bug?
and it is generally necessary for someone to allow it, even if the sufferers are lazy and normally screencast, they have not posted a save?

r
reazer 10.12.21

mad wolf, and the screenshots attached above do not satisfy you? In my opinion, I have explained clearly and clearly. And about saving - do you seriously think that with the help of a save you will be able to find out the cause of the problem?

T
Tomomi 10.12.21

reazer,
I don’t know, in my opinion there is nothing unusual in the screenshots except Painta, and the circle is not visible either ...

n
nestrbob 10.12.21

reazer
And where is GG on the top screen? I did not see any obvious deviations on the lower one. Problems with shadows are most often from vidyuhi and from firewood to her.

m
mad wolf 10.12.21

the screenshots attached above do not satisfy you?
of course not - they are ugly made, in an incomprehensible place, and no obvious glitches are visible on them.

Do you seriously think that with the help of the save you will be able to find out the cause of the problem?
having loaded from the save in a clean game, you can find out - this is a glitch with a character or with your mods or crooked drivers. The gazebo created strange effects by the sea, they sometimes "stick" to the Persian ...

B
Bouncy Bulldozer of Fury 10.12.21

reazer is
about the same problem with me, only the circle is much smaller.

Have you found a solution?