3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolian94 10.12.21 12:23 am

Is there a mod so that the tractor does not \ "drive \" to the side when plowing? (Farming Simulator 15)

Is there a mod or script for fs15 so that when plowing, etc., the tactor does not "lead" to the side?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 10.12.21

20HaKeR15 course
play but you need to figure it out

A
Alex_RF 10.12.21

Look for a GPS mod.

A
Alexander72 10.12.21

Employees do not "drive" the tractor when plowing))
GPS mod
control at first ... Ctrl + 0 (on the side keyboard Num) - turn on GPS, Ctrl + Enter (on the side keyboard Num) center the course on the tractor (green bar). Red stripes on the sides - working width, increase or decrease along the width of the plow - Ctrl ++ or - (on the side keyboard Num) for some reason does not work for me. I increase or decrease already in the GPS window - it is turned on by additional pressing Ctrl + Del (on the side keyboard Num). Ctrl + / (on the side keyboard Num) - save GPS settings for this tractor. Steer the tractor along the course - Ctrl + W and you can drive manually with the W or S keys, or you can use the cruise control number 3. Whenever you press a turn with the A or D keys, the tractor loses its course (so be careful). Having reached the end of the field, we manually turn around like this. so that the green course bar jumps to the next line across the working width. We direct the tractor to the course - Ctrl + W and accelerate back))) And so repeat the turn and direction along the course until the field is processed. In the GPS window there are various offsets and other settings depending on the equipment used, but this is for a detailed study of the mod ...
Kursplay
The coolest mod for automating many types of work where hired workers are not available + processing fields with a large number of equipment and so on. But this topic is very long and difficult to explain on paper. It's easier to watch video tutorials on YouTube.

a
alurb 10.12.21

and remember to select the correct counterweight.

S
Sergey Derbenev 10.12.21

keyssss.ga/gta5/23891