3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romero52 10.12.21 12:23 am

Should I take a license? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hello everyone! I want to hear your opinion, now there is an opportunity to purchase the game for 1399 rubles. Is it worth it? The amount is not critical, but I don't want to throw money away. Before that, I played the very first game from the series in Unity. I also have concerns about optimization, but my laptop is not top-notch. And just in Unity in Paris, fps sagged specifically. Changing the settings, in turn, did not significantly affect the fps.
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 10.12.21

I think it's not worth it ... the last game from this series worthwhile was black flag and more or less Rogue.
and if Unity is stupidly optimized (and honestly the game was about nothing) .. what is the chance of Syndicate being optimized well?
+ here are no longer quite assassins)

M
Marionetco 10.12.21

romero52
Spiral, like it buy! after the unit, I would not risk pre-ordering the syndicate, I had an AU license only the first part, and then it came with a vidyashka!

zs This is what my video card is 7 years old !? fuck yourself!

E
EXTREME_TRUCKER 10.12.21

The question is, is it worth playing at all)))

r
romero52 10.12.21

Marionetco
There was such an experience, for example, on the Batman Arkham City repack, fps with the same settings, in the same place was 10 fps less compared to the license. And in general, the repack is unlikely to be soon, and if it does, it will have a bunch of problems like Mad Max, for example
. Unfortunately, this promotion will end before the first repack is released, and the 600r discount is palpable.
The key is for Uplay, and I don't know if it is possible to return the money, especially since it is not Uplay itself that sells, but from the online store.

M
Marionetco 10.12.21

Vlad Voronin
Yes, the assassins have already squeezed everything they can! like the games are beautiful, full of action and colorful characters, but the assassins themselves are no longer needed there! for example, 3rd, 4th, and the syndicate in general could be made separate games without an emphasis on the war of the credo and the Templars! Well, so to speak, the developer needs profit, but why invent something new, if the old is already sold!

M
Marionetco 10.12.21

Romero52
Well, if you like the episode and go through all the parts, take it! favorite games are worth buying, for example, I don't play very much in them, launched, ran, jumped and abandoned! only passed the first two parts, so why would I buy them !? but fallout 4 is God himself ordered from the salary to pre-order! but because of GTA 5, I bought an X-box, went through it and sold this stupid box, there are games for which you do not mind money, each his own!

V
Vovanlavrov 10.12.21

of course not .... it's
enough to feed the yubiks, otherwise they start barzet)))

D
Daemon 5647 10.12.21

I'll take on Juan. most likely the requirements will be stunning, and I don’t believe in optimization either, most likely they will put a bolt on it again ... If the computer is powerful, take the game, it should be interesting.

S
SanKram 10.12.21

Vlad Voronin
"Unity" is beta, and "Syndicate" is the final product! I think there shouldn't be any problems with him, although Yubi's behavior hasn't been predictable lately.

M
MrGutlya 10.12.21

1SanKram1
yes .. nowadays everything can be))

G
Gutsz 10.12.21

Simply not .... Why? Because "price" and "quality"

F
F1Y_man 10.12.21

romero52
As for the systems, I can say that they will be the same as in the unit. And then decide for yourself.

r
romero52 10.12.21

I watched the last gameplay videos, now doubts are dispelled.
The game is not worth the money. I am sure there will be no optimization. The boevka was not impressed at all. I don't expect any revelation from the plot either. In short, I think a game for a couple in the evening, and then you can lay down the bolt.

I
Iron fox 10.12.21

um download the pirate and then think, watch the video on YouTube + and -

I
Iron fox 10.12.21

to be honest, I liked rogue and unity least of all the masterpiece black flag, brotherhood and lll

I
Iron fox 10.12.21

if unity unity suits you on medium, then it will suit you most likely

I
Iron fox 10.12.21

I personally have 8 GB of RAM amd fx8320 processor 8 cores 3.5 ghz 64 bit nvideo gefores gtx 750 ti system unity graphics card at high without lags

a
alexzet3 10.12.21

No, I
'm downloading a pirate, it won't go well, to hell with her!
I am disappointed in the products of Yubov,

so decide for yourself

N
NitrometaN 10.12.21

People tell me please, if you take the Big Ben Collectors Case, can the game be activated on Steam?

W
Wraith_Soul 10.12.21

I categorically do not advise taking it, I myself will go on a pirate and forget, maybe after that sales will significantly decrease, you will take your head.