3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HyperXStream 10.12.21 12:23 am

Game Impression (Metal Gear Solid)

Semi-divine game, masterpiece, kryshesnos.
-Rated: 10/10.
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kramer 10.12.21

Fap Fap?

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

Kramer

Yeah. The main thing is for what. If you have free time - go through, you will not regret it. On the 3rd, MGS HD Collection comes out, there are 2,3 and PW parts, I will chop, then I will buy ps3 (soon) I will chop in 4th)

K
Kramer 10.12.21

As the schedule becomes free, I'll try, I played Peace Walker on the PSP, even not very somehow.

N
Nomad9112 10.12.21

This game is something! It's hard to describe in words! I have a pirate on my first Sonya sometimes I overplay!

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 10.12.21

the author of the newfazenka

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

It depends where. Yes, I missed the MGS series, for obvious reasons (I played on PS1, I was small, then PS2 was gone, PS3 was not present).

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 10.12.21

He also played only in the first MGU on pskh. True, I didn’t even get into the story then. I just ran here and there, get down all sorts of assholes.
There was no second curling iron, so I scored for the series.

The other day I bought the first part on PSN and ordered MGS HD Collection Limited Edition + MGS 4.
Yesterday we flew out. While they are flying, I will replay the first in a human way: in English and delving into the plot.

SpoilerPackaged to the fullest.

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

True, I didn’t even get into the story then. I just ran here and there, get down all sorts of assholes.

So I also played then, running around the level not understanding what to do and spoiling the saves for my older brother; D, it was ten years ago or more. And now it was done in emule, Russian version, amateur translation, but simply excellent (It was made in 2009). Much better than many official ones.

T

HyperXStream
The first MGU , it seems, came out in 99.
There have never been official translations. All games on the curling iron were translated by pirates. ;)

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]

I mean the official translations of the games in general. Many games try too hard to adapt the text, which loses its original meaning. Here everything is as close as possible to the original, but everything is clear. Even the saying Mei Ling was translated into rhyme and without departing from the meaning.

And MGS came out in '98.

PS How much did you give for MGS4?

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

Oh nifiga 4th cheap, in our city in the gamezone 1500r. PS3 will need one disk, and let it be MGS4;)

T

HyperXStream
MGS-4th is already a hell of a lot of years old. So this is not even the smallest price. It's good in general that it is still on sale.

SpoilerNew in Europe costs 1600-1800. Maximum - 2k. HD reprints are even cheaper: they have a standard price at the start - 1400 rubles. [Waiting for DMC HD] The
price drops in 1-3 months (depending on the game) by about 10 euros, that is, up to 1400. Later, it drops even more. After six months or a year, the game costs an average of 1,000 rubles or even less. Then ~ 700 rubles. Some games may even cost 300-500 rubles. + All sorts of promotions. Unless the price for some code may not fall all year, because they buy this muck a lot and often.
Our price is below 1400, in my opinion, it never falls. And that price is being charged to games too late.
Online shopping is king. Moreover, not only games. ^ _ ~

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

How long do the games take and are they safe to buy?

T

HyperXStream
They go differently. From shopto first came in ~ 20 days, then started to come in 10-14 days, the last game lasted a month. From play-asia (China), games reached me in 20-24 days.
A friend in Taganrog usually received parcels from shopto before me.
In general, the terms are approximately as follows: a day or two can go to packing (although they usually send it right away), within 2-3 days it gets to the rashka, and then our mail is accepted for work.
I spoke at the head for the first time. But since it's also England, I'm waiting for 2-3 weeks.

All the discs came to me, nothing was lost. I read a lot of topics about orders on the forums. I have not seen any messages about the loss of goods, but there are quite a few about delays: many people think that the goods will not come to them and start complaining to the support.

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

Hmm, can you pay with a Rush credit card? Or via kiwi directly?

T

HyperXStream
It is possible and necessary. I had an electron visa, but I changed it to a classic one before NG, since the electron is not accepted in incentive / psn / live (I don't need it for live, since I am registered in the states).

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

Ok, then I can buy it in an online store, although I am an oak in this business, I have never bought anything in such stores.

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

By the way, the official translation of the first MGS was from Fargus.

T

HyperXStream
Since when did Fargus become an official translator? This is all pirates, too, although sometimes they translated relatively well.
Fargus, I guess, translated the pitch version.
Many translations for the curling iron were done by "Kudos".

H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

Yes, I did, only pitch, but it's official.