3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
in_text 10.12.21 12:23 am

Fleet in play (Anno 2205)

How to build your fleet in the game?
Found nothing, and in the meantime there are already 2 missions to destroy terrorists.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Searcher13 10.12.21

no way, you play combat and ships are added as the level rises. there will be only 8 of them :(

i
in_text 10.12.21

Searcher13
It's okay, I lost 2 ships on the 2nd combat mission, it's not surprising that the game has mixed reviews in incentives ...

i
in_text 10.12.21

Searcher13
Another silly question, how to save?)

K
KILLJ0YS 10.12.21

The biggest admirer of playground.ru
ships are being restored after the mission, there are no saves, the game is automatically saved

S
Searcher13 10.12.21

in the settings there is a checkbox for autosave, and combat, of course, no trainer to help

I
IIpocTo_urpok 10.12.21

The biggest fan of playground.ru
In my opinion, they shouldn't have added this to the game, but lost 2 ships on the second mission? I played on difficult 3 missions, the rest were on an expert (as soon as they became available), I lost the first ship somewhere on the tenth mission, then I began to lose more often, since the tasks are monotonous and so frequent that it becomes difficult to control the fleet. There is no balance in missions, even on an expert, it is enough to survive the beginning and reach the places where bonuses fall, after which it is already impossible to lose.

i
in_text 10.12.21

IIpocTo_urpok
I cleaned the entire location, and not stupidly pushed to the main goal.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 10.12.21

The biggest fan of playground.ru
Me too. Until I collected 999 resources of all available types, then I went through the main and additional missions.