3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QUlCK 10.12.21 12:24 am

Vengeful Spirit (Dota 2)

I recently played Vengeful Spirit as a carry. http://ru.dotabuff.com/matches/1915212953 - This is a dotabuff match (see stats at the bottom of the page)
What items would you take for a carry wenga? Do you like my Vengeful Spirit build?

PS the match can be downloaded and watched.
PPS I ask you to refrain from angry comments in the style of "wenga support and there is no other way"
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glukinc 10.12.21

_ DEFAULT _
Dagon, desol, instead of crits and silver edge, change the dominator to the solar cross. Any keel solo ...

h
hedgehogeSV 10.12.21

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dota_2/heroes/agility/vengeful_spirit/
from the "Recommended items" section you choose according to the situation, making VS a carry,
personally, if I did make a carry out of this character, I would take a Butterfly, Desolator, Solar cross, PT (then make Travel of them), Manta and something for escape or gangs - Lothar or Dagger.

Q
QUlCK 10.12.21

hedgehoge
Well ... desol can be taken, but then it will be much inferior to other more expensive art, and even if solar cross is a very useful art, it is better to let them collect supports. Since bkb and other situational items will be needed, for example, mcb

F
Futurra 10.12.21

non-ranked in normal skill bracket, mdaaaa .... yes there is even ethereal-dagon, do not care at all. You can even bang your face against the keyboard, something will work out

b
bloomm 10.12.21

You also print the picture, buy a frame, put it in it and hang it over the bed.

h
hedgehogeSV 10.12.21

_ DEFAULT _ there
never was and never will be a hard build if you play Dota. It is always necessary to look at the situation, the enemy's pick and his items in the inventory. The main thing is that experiments do not lead to the loss of your team.
But the desolator on this character sits very well - attacks reduce armor by 7 units, adds 50 damage, and in combination with Wave of Terror (2nd ability) and its maximum level, you reduce the enemy's armor by 13 - and this is not so too little. All the more it becomes easier to demolish enemy buildings.

Q
QUlCK 10.12.21

bloomm What do you
mean?

Q
QUlCK 10.12.21

Futurra
Rank didn't matter here. The game is just an example.

Q
QUlCK 10.12.21

Futurra
is Meracl 's game for wenga-kerry